[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
megane rs or...?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Hell-o,

I'm looking for a used car and right now I'm thinking Renault Megane III RS (non-cup) version is within my cash limit. Should I go this way? I'm switching from Focus ST II (2007), so I'm getting something new and faster.

Or maybe I should go Focus ST III?
Or maybe soothing else you would recommend within similar cash and preferably 2009+?
>>
>FF

get a real car
>>
Like what. In this price range and?
>>
I had some real nice driving in that Focus ST.
>>
>>15280010
I went to a track last week where i drove a megane RS. I hadn't have the chance to drive the Focus ST II/III so i can't compare but man... the megane is a beast. The grip it has, the sound and the acceleration are really great.
And in corners it is just beautiful how much you can just go full blast and then turn the wheel and follow the road. I really had a lot of fun that time (DD include a Laguna GT and a '65 mustang)
>>
>>15280010
why would you want the non-cup version? That's probably the only MUST HAVE option. That's what makes this car such a beast in corners.. that's why it is so common on race tracks.
>>
The non-cup version is easier to get, but I'm thinking only the cup version is really worth it.
>>
File: _DSC0477.jpg (1 MB, 4256x2832) Image search: [Google]
_DSC0477.jpg
1 MB, 4256x2832
>>15280010

I owned one for just under 2yrs, definitely do it even if you cant stretch to the Cup. I'm surprised you can get a FullFat but not a Cup however, the Cup is usually cheaper as it lacks some of the trim/toys? (In UK at least)

Or are you looking at a FullFat with Cup option instead of a pure Cup?
>>
>>15280010

The Focus ST is better.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135 KB, 1920x1080
Use the rest of the money to get the essesse kit and a Ragazzon exhaust.
>>
>>15281489
nope
>>
>>15281489
Lol no it isnt
>>
In Poland the non-cup edition is both easier to get and cheaper on th eased market.
Thou, I'd Rather go for the nicer one. Have to be careful, I van see some people are masking non-cup as cup versions.
Any easy signs to discern before driving to the spot?
>>
File: Punto Evo (29).jpg (957 KB, 2464x1632) Image search: [Google]
Punto Evo (29).jpg
957 KB, 2464x1632
>>15281573
2nded
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.