[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets finish this once and for all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1465936665811.jpg (604 KB, 2161x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465936665811.jpg
604 KB, 2161x1080
To my knowledge, its 50/50 when it comes to peoples preferences to these car's looks. Know that I'm on the correct board, I wanna know what /o/ thinks:

http://www.strawpoll.me/10506291
>>
I want the front end of the Fiat and the back end of the Mazda.
>>
>>15279549
Mazda just looks smoother than the Fiat.

The Fiat looks like a sporty Sedan that somebody chopped the top of the cab from.
>>
Wow, the renders from fiat looked way more impressive.
>>
They are both pretty great looking cars, especially compared to some of the stuff that gets made these days.
>>
The fiat looks like it could be a Chrysler or Pontiac from the mid 00s. Kind of a bulky design. It doesn't have much of a personality to me. The Miata is more distinct and thought out appearence wise. I like the angry cute fish face it has. Looks more sarcastic than most edgy angry faced cars.
>>
>>15279597
Adding to that, the paint, fit and sheet metal quality looks really fucking good on the Miata in person. Looks more expensive than it is. I haven't seen the fiat in person but that picture makes it look firmly in its price bracket.
>>
The front on the miata looks better, everything thing else and i do mean everything looks better on the Fiat. Mazda hasn't made a good looking car since the rx7 and they've never made a good engine
>>
>>15279557
fpbp
/thread
>>
The hood of the Fiat looks needlessly busy. Not sure why they went with that.
>>
File: WHYMAZDA.jpg (443 KB, 1402x788) Image search: [Google]
WHYMAZDA.jpg
443 KB, 1402x788
>>
So am I the only person that thinks the fiat is entirely ugly? Like 100%, completely, irredeemably, no saving graces or silver linings fuckugly?
>>
>>15279701
Yep, agreed. Its just poor design. Its not cohesive, looks awkward and bulky, and is overly busy.
>>
The Japanese definitely have the Italians beat as far as the exterior design for on the Fiata, don't know how that happened.

The Miata is just a much nicer, sleeker looking vehicle. Unfortunately, the 124 Spyder is simply the superior car (performance wise).
>>
>>15279557

Exactly this.

Keep the miats windscreen, head rest trim and everything else, but swap the front end and it'd be perfect.
>>
Theres a lot of things I like about the ND, and a lot of things I dislike. Same goes for the base 124. They come out really even
But the Abarth imo fixes the issues I have visually with the 124
>>
>>15279701
Seems excessive to call it ugly. Compared to a multipla, aztek, pt cruiser, etc, it's at worst bland or a generic lump of sports car.
>>
Abarth 124 with a chip tune wipes the miata up and down the floor.

looks wise, eh, different flavors
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.