[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up /o/ Was on my last month of good behaviour and got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (347 KB, 1606x1053) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
347 KB, 1606x1053
I fucked up /o/

Was on my last month of good behaviour and got caught driving without a seatbelt. If I lose my license I lose my job and have to move back in with parents.

I need to somehow delay the demerit points for another week until I can get off good behaviour what should I do?
>>
Maybe you should've worn your seat belt you fucking dumbass. How is this shit not a reflex at this point?
>>
Not live in australia
>>
>>15275219
/thread
>>
I normally wear it every time just today I wasn't for whatever reason.

Can I dispute it in court? Their word vs mine
>>
>driving without a seatbelt
There are people this stupid.
>>
>>15275234
Just sell you car and become a cyclist, you'd have to be a special kind of idiot to be this bad.
>>
>>15275209
If you get caught for ridiculous ticket that fat cop has nothing to do but giving you one, I'd support you
No reason to not wearing seatbelt ever

>pull
>clip
Geeees. Putting the car in gear takes more effort than this
>>
>>15275234
just say you were taking your jacket off or something
>>
Does anyone know any loopholes?
>>
>driving without a seatbelt
They'll pull your license to save you from Darwin. How have you not drunk bleach yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 490x333
>>15275297
>>
>>15275352
yup tell them you were drunk and that why you forgot something as simple as putting your seat belt on when you entered your car
>>
Plead not guilty
Waive right to speedy trial
Claim unbuckled after being pulled over
(Hope law in your state is from conviction to conviction not offense to offense)
Be prepared for significantly higher court costs

t. lawfag
>>
>>15275359
>Look everyone, I don't know what projecting means.
>>
>>15275209
You deserve it for not wearing your seatbelt.
If you can't be on "good behavior" for the allotted time, you won't reap the perks. It's that simple. Quit being a scamming shitstain and learn basic steps you need to be able to drive by the law.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.