[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get to drive Laguna Seca, BUT you have to do it in the Oscar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1460256750991.jpg (71 KB, 464x436) Image search: [Google]
1460256750991.jpg
71 KB, 464x436
You get to drive Laguna Seca, BUT you have to do it in the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile. Would you do it?
>>
...are they rwd?
>>
Does it have to be on some stupid track, can I just drive the wienermobile on the highway or something?
>>
>>15272309
Fine, you get to drive I-70 between Denver and Kansas City.
>>
>>15272282
I'd drive anything on Laguna Seca.

I'd drive anything anywhere, for that matter.
>>
>>15272282
I wouldn't have it any other way.

Only stipulation NO KETCHUP!
>>
>>15272290
all of them except the 2008 one, that one is based off a mini cooper the rest are Big ol V8s
>>
>>15272282
Nah nigga I can drive to it from here
>>
>>15272282
Fuck yeah. Can you imagine seeing that thing whip around turn 11?
>>
>>15272282
Of course. Anyone that says no is god damn liar.
>>
It does not matter what car it is, as long as you are fast.
>>
>>15272282
My dream is to see Randy Pobst do time trials in one.
>>
>>15272282
This is an absurdly easy question. Fuck yes. Scratch two items off the bucket list at once.
>>
OH I WISH I WERE AN OSCAR MEYER WEINERRRRR
>>
>>15272282
Why would anyone say no?
>>
If I'm told to follow my dreams, but my dreams are dead ... then ...
>>
>>15272494
why not an actually fast driver
>>
Fuck yes
>>
>>15272282
No because I'd have to travel to the worst country on earth.
>>
>>15272282
I see no downside to this.
>>
>>15275015
It's a good point

>California
>>
>>15272282
yes but only if every time i pass the start/finish line the PA announcer says "HOT DOG WE HAVE A WEINER"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.