[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how long until it gets cancelled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: tg_-line-up_maincloser_af1.jpg (230 KB, 1733x1102) Image search: [Google]
tg_-line-up_maincloser_af1.jpg
230 KB, 1733x1102
how long until it gets cancelled?
>>
BBC is not predictable like other networks driven purely by viewership on a short term basis.
It might go on unchanged for multiple series almost regardless of all figures.
>>
>>15249888
Not to be racist, but why did they pick a nigger to be part of the cast?
>>
>>15249936
he was doing radio before he was pretty popular so the BBC gave him the lead of the show
>>
>>15249936
cucks were disappointed when they search BBC on google
>>
>>15249936
white guilt

the funny thing is he's better than the lead presenter. Chris Evans is a twat
>>
1-2 month
>>
>>15249888
Who's that semen demen
>>
>>15249888
Why do 3/4 of the white guys have to look like the biggest cucks in existance
>>
>>15249936
He isn't part of the cast, they put him in an online ghetto with the rest of the show's credibility
>>
>>15249888
Why couldn't she have just worn a normal shirt?
I had to do a double take and google it the first time I saw that image because I swore someone shopped that in.
>>
>>15249969
Chris Evans
>>
>>15249888
They'll squeeze out another season or two before finally giving up on it. Right now they're just coasting on fumes.
>>
>>15249888

It wont. They will change the cast and probably the formula for the next season.
>>
Seriously, who's idea was it so make Sabine wear that shirt in the photo?
>>
>>15249936
Token minority
>>
>>15250208

GURL POWER

BTW DID YOU NOTICE WE GOT A GURL PRESENTER?

DON'T GET SALTY SILLY BOIS

PS. SHE'S A GURL
>>
>>15249969
Joey Tribbiani
>>
>>15250150
she wore it to trigger /o/. someone always comments on it if there's a top gear thread. who even cares
>>
>>15249888
I started to watch the second episode till the part where they started to test those diesel suv's. I'm really not interested in that.
Joey seems cool tho. And is Chris Harris on that show?
>>
>>15250439
You're that same faggot who literally got triggered at people calling you a nigger and started sperging out as you're the only person autistic enough to use a period every three words

Kill yourself
>>
>>15249888
They should all resign out of respect for James , Richard and Jeremy. Chris Harris you've lost my respect you should know better.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.