[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey shitheads, when was the last time you messed with your car
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: syrup.jpg (169 KB, 851x564) Image search: [Google]
syrup.jpg
169 KB, 851x564
Hey shitheads, when was the last time you messed with your car and what was it? (oil, filters, wash, wax, tyre pressures etc)
>>
>>15249376
Not everyone can afford oil. Check your fucking privledge.
>>
>>15249388
nigger
>>
>>15249388
nigger
>>
>>15249394
>>15249397
What the bong did you just fucking say about me, you little stoner? I'll have you know I smoked the most ganja in my class at Washington State University, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the fridge when I get the munchies, and I have over 420 confirmed puffs. I am trained in lighting blunts in the rain and I'm the top stoner in the entire city of Seattle. You are nothing to me but just another joint. I will light you up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words bro. You think you can get away with selling that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of dealers across the USA and your strain is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, bro. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your crop. You're fucking baked, kid. I can smoke anywhere, anytime, and I can smoke blunts you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in one-hand smoking, but I have access to the entire hydroponic greenhouse of the Northwest and I will use it to its full extent to get high as a kite. I will spray bong water all over you and you will drown in it. I'm fucking blazed, officer.
>>
>>15249388
nigger
>>
>>15249402
What in the Lord's name did you just say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Ministry school, and I have over 300 confirmed conversions. I am trained in the Baptist religion and I'm the top missionary in the entire Christian world. You are nothing to me but another infidel. I will teach you the word of God with the largest gospel choir that has ever been seen, mark my words. You think you can get away with rejecting Christ? Think again, sinner. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pastors and priests across the USA and you're going to be forced to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour, so you better prepare for your baptism, sir. The baptism that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call atheism. You're Christian soon, sir. I can teach you anywhere, anytime, and I can preach in over seven hundred languages, and that's just off the top of my head. Not only am I extensively trained in reciting the bible from memory, but I have access to the entire literature of the Archdiocese of the Americas and I will use it to its full extent to bring you into Christianity, you little atheist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your heresy was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have challenged the existence of God. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price, you goddamned sinner. I will teach Christianity all over you and you will drown in it. You'll be a believer soon, kiddo.
>>
>>15249376
banned?
>>
I put fuel in it about a month ago.
>>
>>15249411
What in the name of science did you just say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Evolutionary Quantum Physics, and I have over 300 featured publications. I am trained in the Theory of Evolution and I'm the top scholar in the entire scientific world. You are nothing to me but another non thinker. I will teach you the Evolution of the human genome with the largest amount of scientific proof that has ever been seen; mark my words. You think you can get away with still believing in God? Think again, bigot. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of top scientists and scholars across the USA and you're going to be forced to accept science and reason, so you better prepare for your awakening, sir. The awakening that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call christianity. You'll be educated soon, sir. I can teach you anywhere, anytime, and I can recite by name over seven hundred common ancestors of man, and that's just off the top of my head. Not only am I extensively trained in scientific debate, but I have access to the entire literature of the University of Cambridge and I will use it to its full extent to bring you into Atheism, you little Jesus lover. If only you could have known what retribution your belief system was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have challenged Atheism. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price, you goddamned christian. I will teach the Theory of Evolution all over you and you will drown in it. You'll be an Atheist soon, kiddo
>>
>>15249421
What the foghorn did you just ruffing say about me, you little noob? I’ll have you know I've soloed the Trolley of Toontown Central and I’m responsible for the dating shows of cats via Toon Valley, and I have 195 pink slips. I trained my toon to be the best in a battle of level twelves and I’m the 137 of this district. You are nothing to me but just another moocher. I will wipe you the heckle out in a method called reporting , mark my words. You think you can get away with saying meow to me on Toontown? Think again NOOB. As we speak I am contacting all my 100 laff friends and your toon is being brought to my location right now so you better prepare for greening, parker. The greening that wipes out the lovely things you call your level seven gags. You’re being sent back to the playground, kid. I can be in any lobby, anytime and green you in over 4 different bosses, and that’s just with my 34 laff uber. Not only am I trained in soloing the CEO, but I have teleport access for all of the playgrounds including the headquarters. If only you could have known what your crappy gameplay was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would of trained your gags more efficiently. But you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, I will bring you into the VP to green you. I will also dc you in the middle of a back nine and you will cry over it. You’re getting disconnected. Love your friendly little lacker.
>>
>>15249425
What the fizzle did you just frickin' say about me, you Private? I'll have you know I soloed the Tutorial, and I've been involved in a myriad amounts of puppeting cases in ranked PVP, and I have 101 registered PVP wins. I am trained to be the best in my school and I'm the Warlord of this realm. You are nothing to me but just another Lost Soul. I will dispel your spells the fuck out of the spiral with a number amount of treasure cards that you dare not count, mark my magical words. You think you can get away with whispering noob after losing to me? Think again, novice. As we speak, I am contacting my Promethean Warlord friends and you are being puppeted so you better prepare for the spells. The spells that drain out the pathetic thing with the pathetic number you call your life points. You're fucking screwed, kid. I can cast any spell, anytime, and I can kill you in one hit, and that's just with my pet. Not only am I extensively trained in gearless combat, but I have access to all the worlds in the Spiral which includes your house and I will use it to haunt you off Wizard101, you little adept. If only you could have known what imminent punishment your little taunt was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have casted the proper shield or dispel. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you fizzling noob. I will dispel you all over and make you cry from the fizzle. You're going to the Commons.
>>
>>15249432
What the fuck did you just fucking say about my gear, you little n00b? I’ll have you know I am a lvl 90 Undead Arcane Mage, and I’ve won so many PVP matches, and I have done raids on every 10 man heroic dungeon. I also have a fuckton of macros and I have a GS of 10K. You are nothing to me but just a lvl 12 gnome hunter. I will pwn the fuck out of you with Arcane Missiles the likes of which has never been seen before on Azeroth AND Outland, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over raid? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my guild of mages and shamans across The Eastern Kingdoms and your character is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the ownage, n00b. The Arcane Barrage that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your character. You’re fucking pwn’d, n00b. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my secondary talent tree. Not only am I extensively trained in Arcane magic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Fire magic and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable neckbeard off the face of Azeroth, you little faggot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re getting debuffed, you goddamnn00b. I will shit Dragon’s Breath all over you and you will burn in it. You’re fucking pwn’d, faggot.
>>
>>15249441
you got a /o/ related version ?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.