[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a used car for 10k or less, and this is what I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Cars.png (2 MB, 1829x1053) Image search: [Google]
Cars.png
2 MB, 1829x1053
Looking for a used car for 10k or less, and this is what I've narrowed it down to. What do ya'll think? Doesn't have to be super fancy, but it's gotta be as good or better than my 02 Camry in terms of ride quality, fit/finish and MPG.
>>
Also looking at future value.
>>
Civic wont left you down
Neither will the Toyota or Mazda cars but i think Hondas have the best interiors out of the 3
Honda>Mazda>Toyota
>>
File: dash_screens.jpg (164 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
dash_screens.jpg
164 KB, 900x600
>>15249530
This is how I feel. I'm biased as fuck but a manual Civic would be my first choice. 9th gen gauge cluster is a love or hate thing, though. I loved it when I drove a friend's.
>>
File: 1403590771952.jpg (116 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1403590771952.jpg
116 KB, 960x960
>>15249373
Ignore the Hyundai. Terribad car.

The Honda, Mazda, Toyota, and Kia are all decent choices. If you want a sporty drive, get the Mazda. If you want something with good aftermarket support, get the Kia. If you want anything else, the Honda and Toyota are the best choices.
Make sure to get the top model So Si or EZ for the Civic, S for the Corolla, SX for the Forte, and S for the Mazda.
>>
>>15249542
>Si or EZ for the Civic
Si or EX
Typo
>>
cobalt ss

or one of the mazdas
trust me i'm an annualist
>>
>>15249558
ms3
>>
>>15249373
Why is one of your choices between a Camry and a Civic; they're two different class cars. Either choose between a Camry and Accord or Corolla and Civic.
>>
>>15249530
Yeah Civic was definitely my first choice, but I can't seem to find many good looking ones in my area for my price range, so I was looking at alternatives.

The Toyota was also my least favorite for its boring interior. Also, is its 4-speed really that bad?

Mazda looks really nice too, but how bad is the MPG compared to the Civic?
>>
>>15249542
Glad to hear good things for Kia. I was concerned for their quality since even the newer Fortes are so cheap.
>>
File: image.jpg (806 KB, 1500x938) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
806 KB, 1500x938
Just get an Accord V6 coupe with a manual transmission.

You'll be able to outrun 350Z's in a fucking fwd.
>>
>>15249373
Mazda will probably cost the most to insure.

Can't go wrong with the Civic or Corolla, don't know they you would want the Korean cars.
>>
File: 2005-Acura-TL.jpg (963 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
2005-Acura-TL.jpg
963 KB, 2272x1704
2005 acura TL
>>
>>15251360
What's wrong with Kia?
>>
>>15251901

Kia's are unreliable shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.