[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this cover called specifically?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: DSCN2252.jpg (304 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2252.jpg
304 KB, 1024x768
What is this cover called specifically?
>>
>>15248402
diaper plate
>>
>>15248402
Why don't you look it up you fat retard?
>>
>>15248412
Nigger I tried searching through dozens of pages on ford parts but nothing comes up.
>>
>>15248437
Why don't you go crawl under your car, get the p/n, and then use that to reverse search it, or go into the dealer and ask.
What's so important about knowing the specific name of a non-standard part?
You'll probably be disappointed when they call it something stupid like
>Undercarriage plate
>>
where the fuck is the gas tank?
>>
>>15248462
Open your beady brown eyes.
>>
>>15248462
in front of the rear axle.
>>
>>15248474
Before the rear axle? the gray split things? I mean thats kinda neat... keeps more weight in the body and not the rear...
>>
>>15248402
I want to think it is the thing that takes the hit when your rear comes down after you smack a bump
>>
That's where your EVAP shit goes. It's probably the carbon canister or a bracket for it.
>>
>>15248950
This. You can even see the vapour lines going to it.
>>
>>15248402
It looks a lot like the plates we use to cover valves and pipes coming out of the spare wheel well when we install LPG kits with toroidal tanks.

It's either that or (judging by the kind of pipes coming out of it) something from the evap system
>>
>>15248462
Its fuel cell now were in the future
>>
>>15248928
a skidplate?
>>
>>15248489
Cars have been doing this for 30 years, it is common as normies fucking.
>>
File: ford-lol.jpg (296 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ford-lol.jpg
296 KB, 1024x768
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.