[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a 600 to much for someone that's semi beginner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 600.jpg (434 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
434 KB, 1920x1080
Is a 600 to much for someone that's semi beginner?
>>
No, stop listening to /o/ rhetoric.
600 is a great beginner bike.
>>
>>15248359

meh, you should go straight for a 1
>>
not if youve ridden dirt bikes before

anyway youll die just as easily on a 250.
>>
>>15248359
600 is GTG to learn on. Lots of people I ride with learned on a 600. Plus side is you won't outgrow it in 2 months like you would with something smaller like a 250.
>>
600 is a good size IMO. Quic enough, nice and light, not so powerful as you are constantly wheel standing.
>>
My buddy just started on a 600. He loves it. Fast as fuck though.
>>
take a busa it will kill you faster you fuckin wannabe squid
>>
Try a 650 instead. More linear power, but still more than enough get up and go. Don't listen to the squids suggesting a supersport. If you have to say you're a semi beginner you are still a beginner.
>>
>>15248359
As someone who fell for the meme and got a ninja 300 and got to ride a r6 a few days after, absolutely not. If you have even the smallest amount of intelligence and realize that going wot will most likely dump you on your ass and rek your bike you will be fine. Smaller bikes are really fun, yes, but if you want a 600 then go for it. For highway/street riding tho, my 300 gets 60mpg at 80 mph, has a comfy riding position, and goes 230 miles on one tank. Most 600s will barely do half half that. But literally every other motorcycle except for 250s will dust you between stoplights, and no, you will not catch people in the corners on a 250/300 unless they are very bad riders. Hell even a liter bike would be fine to start on as long as youre willing to practice a lot at low speeds and arent dont become a sperg when something unexpected happens. Also, anyone who says they get tired of a 250 or 300 in 2 months is only interested in straight line speed. There's always a little bit more that you can get from any bike, and unless you're breaking/getting close to breaking lap records for the bike's displacement then the problem is you, not the bike.

Tldr dont fall for memes, get whatever you want unless you have sperg tendancies in which case get a 250/300
>>
>>15248359
Yes, get a 650 instead.
>>
>>15248959
This, a 650 twin will do you much better than a 600 supersport.

Semi beginner is still a beginner. You can always sell it and get something else.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.