[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder: You can own the nicest car around but if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 728x546
Just a reminder:

You can own the nicest car around but if you have a gross looking wart on your body, the wart will ruin women's feelings toward you and your car and they will likely leave.

So please go and get your warts frozen off by a doctor. Don't put it off because their goal is to make your acconplishments meaningless.
>>
lol, I actually do have a wart or a blister or something on my shoulder and has been there for several months. I used to think "ehh I'll have the doctor check it out if it's still here after X months/weeks", but it's still here. I might just pole it with a needle and squeeze the puss out, it's going to be a lot of puss
>>
>>15241143
also, girls like my car and think I'm cute. I don't think anybody actually notices/cares about the wart as I have never heard comments about it but have heard comments on other parts of my body
>>
File: 1405396114788.jpg (403 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
1405396114788.jpg
403 KB, 1024x682
>>15241049
>freezing warts

what a faggot, take them out with a knife you huge pussy
>>
>>15241161
I remember some guy on /b/ had it infected pretty badly from trying to cut it, he cut it off and probably fucking died after.
>>
>>15241049
this is a weird shitpost.
Warts do suck though, and that freeze away crap and the acid never work.
The quickest way I found is to heat up a nail with a blowtorch and burn it off.
Alternatively, you can rip it off with needlenose pliers then pour bleach over it.
Got to make sure you get the root though or it will come back.
Always sanitize any tools you use to remove it, otherwise it can spread.
Dont pick at it either, becase the worst thing ever is having warts right under your fingernail.
>>
Has anyone gone to their doctor yet.

I have. Thanks op!
>>
>>15241161
I remember trying to freeze the fuckers for months, got enough one night and just gouged that shit out with a knife.
>>
>>15243598
I had it the other way round, I always cut it off/out and it always came back. Got it frozen off by a doctor one time, never again.
>>
>having warts
>being struck by shit genes
>>
Used to have warts on my finger when I saw something like 6-8
I remember I always used some kind of liquid which I've had to put on with a brush and some kind of patch.
Everyone laughed at me and didnt want to be near me.
But since then its gone and my finger looks normal
>>
I used to have warts on my hands bad in elementary school that other kids thought were gross and my mom always had all half dissolved and crusty with Compound W. I still sometimes get one on my knuckle but I just cut it out with a stiletto then pack it with Neosporin - doesn't even really hurt

I have this one spot on the point of my collar bone from tanning that grows extra thick skin that I'm always picking off and I'm self conscious about it because my collar bones and traps are some of my best musculature but I pointed the spot out to one of the girls I'm fucking and she never even noticed it or even really saw it even when I was pointing it out to her but she didn't hesitate to put her finger on it so really I think it's about your whole package. If you're sexy enough in general you can be like "hey check out this one gross thing on my body haha"
>>
>>15241049
Wtf so that's why women hate me.
>>
>>15241183
I had one on my foot, I used nail clippers to cut it out.
>>
>>15243828
Ya man. They're trying to bring you down. A simple 5 minute visit to a doctor and a month of healing time will get rid of them. Then you're free to let your feet and other body parts out when at the beach with friends.
>>
>>15241049
Who are you trying to bait with this?
>>
>>15241049
maybe just wash your feet more often faggot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.