[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /o/, lets talk Fiats. Anyone have any experience with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1461227617310.jpg (131 KB, 965x613) Image search: [Google]
1461227617310.jpg
131 KB, 965x613
Hey /o/, lets talk Fiats.
Anyone have any experience with the 500? Both the Abarth and standard.
Are the 500's as fun as they look?
I know the engine is limited, but are they quick?
How are they in terms of reliability and maintenance?
How does the Abarth compare to cost of maintenance/reliability?

I would have the money for an abarth second hand, but would I be in for serious bills to keep it going compared to the standard 500?
>>
File: 500 (4).jpg (3 MB, 3500x2334) Image search: [Google]
500 (4).jpg
3 MB, 3500x2334
>>15238700
>>15238112
>>
File: WP_20151107_14_48_20_Pro.jpg (614 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151107_14_48_20_Pro.jpg
614 KB, 1920x1080
Test drove one of these, then almost bought this exact one. Had a Clio RS at the time. Mad fun cars.
>>
>>15238700
It's a bit chinsey, the Abarth is a fun drive if you ignore the gaudy interior. Base is substandard.

Unrelated, is Toyota making the car you posted in the OP?
>>
I have an Abarth. I love it, but to each their own.
>>
>>15238970
could u answer any of the op questions?
>>
anyone any experience with the 0.9l twinair?
how does it compare to the 1.2l non turbo?
>>
Driving a rental Panda while my grocery getter is in the shop. If it wasn't a manual, I'd swear it was a prototype for the Apple iCar with all the "squares with rounded edges" inside.
>>
>>15238949
Its the sfr i dont know if it will come to burgerland
>>
>>15238700
>How are they in terms of reliability and maintenance?
Fiat has always been notorious for having awful reliability over time caused by cheap engineering and questionable design. The new 500 is also known to cost way more than it's worth.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (75 KB, 874x584) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
75 KB, 874x584
http://youtu.be/Q6pefYTTWxk
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Used to have a 2012 abarth, pic related now a 16 sti.

It was a fun little car. Pretty good handling and exhaust, my wastegate gave out at 21k miles though. I bought a throttle response controller which made it WAY better. Everyone gave me shit for the car but I loved it. Value depreciated like a rock in the Hudson River though, still paying for it two cars later.
>>
STOP REMINDING ME OF THE S-FR
i know it'll never happen
and even if it does, it wont come to the usa
and even if it does, it'll be hundreds of pounds heavier and thousands more expensive than the original projections

as for your question, basically everything breaks on the 500 abarth except the engine, and yeah it depreciates like mad as
>>15242209
said
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.