[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just broke up, can we talk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2008 Rabbit.jpg (893 KB, 3328x1872) Image search: [Google]
2008 Rabbit.jpg
893 KB, 3328x1872
Hey /o/, me and my gf of 3 years just broke up and I wanna shoot the shit about cars to help get my mind off of it. Also since my gf can't tell me not to get one anymore, can I get some advice on a first motorcycle? I'm looking for something under $2,000 (before negotiation), pretty cheap to insure, and one that parts and information on fixing it will be really easy to find. I've been thinking about a Honda Rebel 250, or maybe even a Ninja 250-500, but I imagine insurance is much more expensive than the latter (I'm 19 for reference). And even if you can't help me with the bike, just hit me up about cars.

Pic related: it's my car
>>
>>15235522
i can see why she broke up
>>
>>15235522

So, you've made a step towards growing up.

Want to learn one more?

Learn to do your own homework and choices.

> Not your personal army.
>>
>>15235533
thanks anon
>>
>>15235556
I'm more so just looking for opinions of /o/. I have bike friends who can give me biased opinions, and I can read articles all day, but I also wanna hear what other people think. Also, just a conversation piece. And the whole personal army thing doesn't apply to advice.
>>
>>15235574

19 years old. Friends should be on the same age level. Yeah, I'm sure your "friends" opinions will be well informed and none of those "cause its sik yo".
>>
>>15235574
>>>/dbt/
>>
>>15235591
God /o/ has gotten shitty. I can't say I expected anything else from summer, but okay. My bike "friends" I referred to are 40 year old men from my work riding around on their Harley's. Don't really wanna talk to them about a "jap crap" bike.
>>
I had a gpx/ninja 250 as my first bike. Was good fun. If I could have my time again I would have gotten a cbr250rr or a Suzuki gladius 650.

Why have you got a golf? No offence but I find them sooooo fucking boring.

Unrelated but I really want a dc2 type r. Currently have a Miata and honestly almost hate it. It's good to drive but it's too uncomfortable and impractical
>>
>>15235608

Off course they are. On the internet friends, cars, hoes, and whatnot are always without exception the best there are.
>>
>>15235625
I bought the Golf off my brother, and I thought I wouldn't really be able to fall in love with it, but honestly, it's been pretty great. It's got a 2.5L 5 Cylinder, and I've got an exhaust and intake on it, and it makes some of the best sounds, honestly. Just look up MKV 2.5 exhausts. Also, I have eibach springs, koni shocks, and a rear sway bar, so I can actually keep up with my Bimmer bois in the twisties. It's made me appreciate FWD. But dear goodness those Type R's get me moist. It's one of the few JDM cars that still makes me as excited as when I first found out about it. FFor most other things the charm has worn off. But yeah, the Miata used to be one of my favorites, but I've realized that most people only love them because of the price. Like, I think most people would choose a new meme car if it was as cheap to get/own/find as a Miata.
>>
>>15235522
Cute car :3. Rabbits can make 'decent' power with bolt ons and a stiffer suspension stuff can make the car not feel fat kid heavy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.