[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS WEEKEND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Pikes Peak Race to the Clouds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuDn0u8p4mw

Acura will show the world that they built a competitive sports car. You laughed because Acura was different, Acura will laugh because you are all the same.
>>
File: 1381799819288.jpg (62 KB, 628x424) Image search: [Google]
1381799819288.jpg
62 KB, 628x424
Let's wait and see.
>>
File: ci5tbq3obigykwsicrxw.jpg (529 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
ci5tbq3obigykwsicrxw.jpg
529 KB, 1200x675
Oh shit the NSX is going to Pikes Peak?

i'm definitely going to be rooting for my favorite super-car of this era. New NSX a best NSX. kick some ass Acura.
>>
Is Randy Pobst going to try and kill himself again?
>>
>>15233813
The car will so modified that it's hardly an accurate representation of what honda has done.
>>
>>15233813
>4motor EV concept
Intradasting
>>
File: 1429079818391.png (49 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1429079818391.png
49 KB, 398x409
Once they fully paved the surface it really killed the race IMHO. A big part of the charm was the tarmac and dirt surfaces.
>>
>>15233813
>fully paved
who cares? pikes peak is dead.
>>
>>15234134
>le nostalgia for things you weren't ever a part of meme
>>
>>15234134
The cars are faster now and regular people can have a go without breaking themselves off.

The dirt looked like it wouldve been fun though.
>>
I wish the NSX was FWD so it can be more underdog , I want NSX to win
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.