[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /o/ approve of my car collection?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Does /o/ approve of my car collection?
>>
>>15233308
i guess
>>
>>15233308
What year is the custom cruiser? What engine? Do you like it? I plan on getting one myself
>>
tell you neighbor to do his fucking yard work

also yes.
>>
>>15233434
1990, It's got a 307. Super comfy and lots of room.

Actually handles surprisingly well for a land yacht
>>
It's /o/kay
>>
>RX7
>SA22 RX7

>Oldsmobile
>Wagon
>Oldsmobile Wagon
>on steelies
>with wood grain

How the fuck would /o/ not approve? All you need now is a Dodge Stratus.
>>
>>15233308
I like it :-D
>>
>>15233457
you realize its a subtle FWD insult right? i dont approve, fuck OP
>>
>>15233529
Are you retarded? Custom Cruisers are RWD.
>>
>black steelies with dog dish hubcaps
MUH DICK
U
H

D
I
C
K
>>
What's that grey thing poking out on the right? A jaaaaaaaaag?
>>
>>15233557
It's an 87 XJS
>>
Is this how suburbs look like? It's so depressive, I'd rather live in a cabin in the woods and commute 45 minutes to work than live surrounded with families and same looking houses. I don't know why am I typing this, sorry for derailing.
>>
>>15233582
some do. nicer ones are really nice.
>>
>>15233565
Reliability

>>15233582
Yep. Best part is that each one of those houses is ~400k
>>
your neighborhood looks like ass
>>
>>15233539
are you an idiot or do you seriously not get it
>>
File: noplate.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
noplate.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>15233308
I like your wheels
>>
>>15233582
The really sad part is many neighborhoods that look like that in the Bay Area also have massive commutes, there are people that live in places with tons of housing developments like Oakley, Tracy, and Gilroy that commute 2 hours EACH WAY
>>
>>15235134
You could just move to Concord or Richmond or Hayward or some other ghetto.
>>
>>15233308
There's an XJS in front of the Olds, isn't it?
>>
>>15235149
Be in the ghetto AND next to all the oil shit that Chevron does? Fuck that
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.