[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is a "compact car" in america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: prius-v-2015-3.jpg (99 KB, 1024x623) Image search: [Google]
prius-v-2015-3.jpg
99 KB, 1024x623
>>
File: sonata.jpg (72 KB, 817x407) Image search: [Google]
sonata.jpg
72 KB, 817x407
>the EPA rates this as a "big car"
>>
File: 5665.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
5665.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>BMW are considered good
>>
>>15232532
This. They aren't good. They're the best.
>>
>>15232519
No it's not. It's classified as mid-sized. Fuck off shitposter.
>>
>>15232523
>4U
but seriously, you mean Large Car? There is no "big car" classification in the US
>>
File: image_31.jpg (27 KB, 484x366) Image search: [Google]
image_31.jpg
27 KB, 484x366
>>15232545
>this delusion
>>
File: horrific monstrosity.png (1 MB, 1396x854) Image search: [Google]
horrific monstrosity.png
1 MB, 1396x854
>>15232615
>It's classified as mid-sized

That would be this monstrosity, actually.
>>
>>15232707
Well it has gotten larger than previous generations, so that actually makes sense
>>
>>15232707
>that entire front-end
>the entire shape of that car
>that low swooping roof line
>DRAG COEFFICIENT
>those tiny 13" 80s shitbox-tier wheels
>DUDE LINES AND CURVES
>nonexistent rear view
>the entire engine bay is ahead of the front axle

just kill toyota please
>>
>>15232861
More like nuke California, because they designed it
>>
>>15232868
Must've let the model out in sun by accident.
>>
>>15232519
according to the faggots parking in the compact only spots in Orlando, so are vans, Jeep Cherokees, and anything else that is too big to even remotely fit into the spot.
>>
>not driving a sub-compact

EF Hatch here. enjoy your pig hauler
>>
>>15233345
>not being safer in a larger car with better fuel effeincy
>not being able to haul pigs
>>
>>15232519

A compact car is any car that parks in a parking lot spot marked as "Compact Cars Only". Therefore, a F150 Pickup Truck is a compact car because it parked next to me in a compact spot and dinged my car with its door.
>>
>>15232861

are tiny wheels bad? i got small enkei for weight reduction
>>
>>15233344
Jeep XJs are surprisingly narrow tho
>>
>>15234233
They're small all around.
>>
>>15234269
Which is a feature considering its supposed to hit trails
>>
>>15234233
It doesn't matter how small the car is for some users. They always open the car doors fully open whenever they get out. If you sit in your car in the parking lot, and observe, there are quite a few people who do that. It is only luck that they didn't park close enough for their door to hit some other car. Kids (teenagers) suck at this and they are usually the worst. They just pile in and out of the cars so the doors sometimes even slam open for an extra hard thunk.
>>
>>15234278
No need to tell me, I've owned mine since it had 63 miles.
>>
How big are current full size cars compared to old land barges. Are the sizes of old full size cars exaggerated by a long hood and trunk?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.