[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jay Leno has heard you've been spreading rumours that he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Mr Jay Leno.jpg (1 MB, 2790x2234) Image search: [Google]
Mr Jay Leno.jpg
1 MB, 2790x2234
Jay Leno has heard you've been spreading rumours that he has a small dick, and naturally he's pretty pissed off.

He approaches you in a dark alley. He says he is going to gun you down on the spot unless you let him crush your shitbox and never mention his small cock ever again. He then goes on to say that you can buy yourself out of the shitbox crushing if you agree to let Scotty Kilmer move into your house for 6 months.

He continues by saying that Scotty will constantly be in your driveway revving up his engine, doing burnouts in the street, and be up till all hours in the morning recording his videos and answering questions for his viewers on stream. To make the deal sweeter Jay says he will buy you one of any car you like if you choose to let Scotty stay with you. Scotty will maintain this car for you for the duration he is at your home, but he will spit all over the interior and you can never sell this car.

Which path do you choose?
>>
>>15229394
weird, I read that in Jay's voice. with him speaking in the third person.
>>
>>15229394
i choose "op made his hypothetical scenario way too specific and autistic"
>>
>>15229394
>Which path do you choose?
seat covers
>>
>>15229394
Bike isn't on the road right now so go ahead and crush my Honda civic which I'll report stolen. Since it was crushed there's no way to find it and I get around 3x what I paid for it. I win and keep telling people Jay Leno has a small penis and keep a body cam on for the next time he threatens me and I get rich off it
>>
>>15229394
Id tell him that I'm pretty bulletproof
>>
>>15229432
do you have willwood brakes? I hear he uses them all the time in is garage.
>>
>>15229394
I'd deck Jay Leno.
>>
>>15229394
You may crush the city bus.
>>
>>15229394
But why would I spread rumors about Jay Leno? He's like your cool car-loving uncle.
>>
Oh my god first that autistic kid now this thread i camt stop laughing
>>
>>15229598
autistic kid shitposting on /o/? link?
>>
>>15230233
boards.4chan.org/o/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.