[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/o/pinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Forester 3rd gen.jpg (108 KB, 799x487) Image search: [Google]
Forester 3rd gen.jpg
108 KB, 799x487
Thinking about getting an 08-11 Subaru Forester. Looks sleek, lot of after market I could do to it, the AWD is great, and still has the speed.
What are your thoughts on it?
Driving a 2014 Nissan right now
>>
>>15228654
No manual on the xt unless you swap it. And thats the only forester worth buying.
>>
Where are you from? Here in the U.S. 2008 is the older body style, and the one pictured is 09-13 here.

I used to own an 06 and 09 non-XT. they're not all that great unless you get the XT model or planning on doing a swap. Pre-09 came with manual transmission, post 09 came with auto only.
>>
>>15228707
From the U.S. in CT specifically. AWD is a must, dont mind engine size, but the bigger the better. Not trying to drop a ton of cash, ballpark under 12k. Reliability is a must, want this to be my baby for the next few years.

Thank you for your comment!
>>
>>15228731
Awd is not necessary. Get good tires and git gud faggot
>>
>>15228749

there's a different between sustaining in the snow condition and actually having fun. good luck trying to have fun with your FWD in snow.
>>
>>15228654
>>15228654

>BMW 330xi
>Audi A4

both options as well
>>
get an E55 amg
>>
I love mine. Its 09 in silver. Comfy automatic landboat for daily driving and practical weekend shenanigans, quick too
>>
>>15228654
AWD is not great it is a sign you are a pussy who will spend extra money on pointless bullshit that also double your chance for power train problems.
>>
>>15228677
The model in OP's picture comes in 5-speed manual. The newest ones are auto only.
>>
>>15228880
The xt doesn't.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.