[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have access to ALLDATA or anything related? Need the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Anyone have access to ALLDATA or anything related?

Need the FSM for an 82 Toyota Corolla.
Or atleast on how to swap out the oil pan and gasket.
>>
>>15227801
You need a manual to swap an oilpan on a 1 9 8 2 COROLLA?
>>
>>15227801

is there anything blocking the pan? should be balls easy on an old Toyota
>>
>>15227801
Just remove anything that is blocking the oilpan, drain out oil, remove the 20000 screws holding it on. Clean the gasket surface on engine and oilpan, if it has a gasket use a new one, if it had no gasket us gasket sealer but make sure the surface it clean and smooth.
>>
>>15227829
Yeah, theres a subframe part.
Attached to that part is part of my front suspension.
>>
>>15227849
Ive swapped out pan gaskets before so i know the process but theres part of the front subframe in the way and need to know how to remove that part.
Its a pain in the dick but i need to do it if i want to stop this leak.
>>
>>15227918
Its easier to pull the engine. While youre in there you can check the clutch and do a rear main seal too.
>>
>>15227987
Naw fuck that
>>
I have Mitchell ondemand. Year make and model and engine, tranny if you know. I've got 15 mins left of my break so hurry
>>
>>15228634
Fuckkk, sorry anon i was at the doctors, got distracted.

If you come back though:
1982 Toyota Corolla
1.8l 3TC engine, A/T
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 434x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 434x434
Bump
>>
>>15229563
Pull the engine or just drop the pan a little and reseal I'm pretty sure that subframe can't be removed
>>
>>15232157
Thats how i did it last time, had to shift the sway bar forward to get that tiny bit of extra clearance. Gasket still leaked but not as bad as before, and there isnt 1/4" layer of old oil on it anymore.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.