[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opel gets no love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1441912976.6476.jpg (83 KB, 720x393) Image search: [Google]
1441912976.6476.jpg
83 KB, 720x393
So you guys are always talking about BMW, AUDI, VW when you talk german cars.

Nobody ever talks about Opel.
why doesnt Opel get any love on this board?

Because i'm about to get in to 4 year leasing contract for a opel astra Break from 2016.
>>
Opel is irrelevant.

Bland styling, heavy as fuck, shitty engines apart the diesels from FCA and the 1.6 biturbo, the driving is dull...

The perfect car for a single man without life.
>>
Probably because they don't have any cars that are noteworthy.
>>
They make cuckmobiles.
>>
>>15227620
>The perfect car for a single man without life.
my kind of car then, but seriously, these leasing contracts are dirt cheap, you can never get the cost per month for your car down the that price range if you pay for everything yourself, at least not her in the EU.

>>15227621
i personally think they look better then the other cars in its price range like skoda and so on.

>>15227627
i need a gf first get cucked.
>>
>>15227620
Irrelevant in America maybe.
>>
>>15227609
>Opel/Vauxhall

FLEET MOBILES. I am not convinced that mainstream Opel/Vauxhalls aren't designed purely to appeal to business fleet programs that give their employees company cars and hire car companies.
>>
>>15227620
>Bland styling
same as almost every car in jurop
>heavy as fuck
new astra, the K generation shred something like 3-400 kilo from the prev gen
>shitty engines apart the diesels from FCA and the 1.6 biturbo
not really
>the driving is dull
name an econobox that doesn't have bland driving
>>
>owned by amerifat

there
>>
>>15227609
Actually the only downsides of the new Astra are the short warranty and yet nonexistent OPC variant. If I needed a diesel estate, I would definitely opt on Astra biturbo or Peugeot 308 GT Hdi.
>>
Opel gets a little bit of love once in a while in the form of the Buick Regal, which is a rebadged Insignia.
The Regal doesn't get the 2.8 turbo V6 from the OPC/VXR versions, though.
>>
>>15227609
>why doesnt Opel get any love on this board?
Because it's usually driven by middle class who don't invest in VW, Audi, BMW or Mercedes to look rich. In reality, Opel is pretty cool, it's reliable for what it is, some engines are shit and some are super tough, people don't want it because it's associated with cheapness. They're not bad but they're not awesome either, they're commuter cars.
>>
>>15228315
Oh forgot to mention, Opel can actually pull the angry look syndrome every car maker is going for nowadays, but that's probably just my opinion.
>>
>>15227609
Because soulless shitboxes
>>
>>15227986
>same as almost every car in jurop
Pick a random Alfa Romeo

>new astra, the K generation shred something like 3-400 kilo from the prev gen
Pass the Astra K, other Opel are still heavy as fuck

>not really
While they're not crap, these engines are still behind competitors

>the driving is dull
Alfa Romeo Giulietta
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.