[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you go about modding a B18C, specifically a B18C2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: b18typer.jpg (208 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
b18typer.jpg
208 KB, 1024x682
How would you go about modding a B18C, specifically a B18C2?
>>
Put a turbro on then when the vtek kicks in at 150000rpm you will get 5000hp
>>
>>15225110
Fuck off
>>15225102
Depends op how much money you want to spend?
>>
Sugar in the fuel tank.

Best mod for any Honda engine.
>>
Sell/junk it and buy a K20
>>
I'd put stickers onnit.
>>
Hondaman swap / modify engine because standard Honda car is totally rubbished
>>
>>15225102
port polish
>>
s80 n3e gearbox
>>
>>15225595
The ji port or the poo port?
>>
>>15225595
port polishes look fast but they only add 5hp or so in most cases. It isn't worth pulling the head off for such minor gains
>>
that guys got the right idea with the JDM resorvior sock. need short throw dipstick,spoon cup holders and mugen left/right indicators
>>
>>15225102
Depends on what you want to do, safest bet would just be full bolt-ons and a tune, make a bit more power and not risk much failure. You could also build the internals and turbo it. Really depends on how much you're willing to spend
>>
>>15225102
Ls swap.
>>
>>15225102
So I have a B18c OP, and eventually want it on the way for 400-800 hp turbo setup. alot of people think you need to change tons of shit out to reach high HP gains, but it really isnt the case.
The shop i go to has always done magnificant work to every car ive seen, and when ive had work done, its never ever been sent back for the original problem. gonna green text my build sheet we went over.

800hp
>Darton Sleeved Block
>ARP main bolts
>manley turbo-tuff I beam Rods
>Arias Forged Pistons
>Race Bearings
>Any Machine work
>Balancing rotating assembly
>Crankshaft Polish
>Hot tank block
>Bore and hone with torque plate
> Main bores checked and done.
>Skunk 2 valves, retainers, and springs
>AEM tru-time Cams
>Arp headstuds
>A/C and powersteering compatible Custom welded turbo manifold, dumptube, downpipe, wastegate.
>Garret Gt3076 ball bearing turbo
>FIC 1000cc fuel injectors
>Hondata s300
>255lp fuel pump
>the most godly tune known to man.

theyre so confident in the work they do.
they've decided to give me a lifetime warrenty on all parts, and labor. note this is also the highend HP goal, the 400 hp would ditch alot of above parts as the block can make 400 without having to be sleeved. or ill just sleeve it anyway just to be safe who knows.
>>
>>15225715
>>>

Is this build for some strip car?
>>
>>15225715
>800hp on 1000cc injectors, 255 fuel pump and a GT3076
nope
>>
>>15225698
this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5kYFTofr2A

>inb4 thats a b16
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.