[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys my 2005 Mercedes Benz compressor c - 230 just had the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1465166955095.jpg (76 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
1465166955095.jpg
76 KB, 660x495
Hey guys my 2005 Mercedes Benz compressor c - 230 just had the camshaft position sensor go bad. You guys have any advice or experience with this.
>>
>>15222958
No. Just take it to a mechanic
>>
>>15222958
A mercedes with a problem?
Unheard of!
>>
>>15222958
If its easy enough to access its an easy fix

at least it was in my Sentra
>>
>>15222958
>Mercedes electronics
kys my man it would be cheaper.
>>
>>15222958
Go to a forum dedicated to the car, not /o/. There are probably three people here who might be able to give you solid advice on it, and who knows if they're online.
>>
>>15222958
buy another car
>>
File: 757537.png (724 KB, 799x492) Image search: [Google]
757537.png
724 KB, 799x492
If you think you're up for doing this without fucking up; check the connectors marked within the blue circle. One might have come lose, got an oil speck in it or something
>>
>>15223092
and if you he can get to those connectors its probably not that hard to replace them.
>>
>>15223128
>if you he can get to those connectors its probably not that hard to replace them
>>
>>15223128
If those are the problem; pretty easy replacement, unless its the male-part of the connector that is directly attached to the physical censor
>>
>obtain factory repair manual
>follow instructions
>???
>profit
>>
>>15223205
>censor

Go back to school, Jamaal
>>
>>15222958
>camshaft position sensor
Now I'm not the most intelligent or wise
But wouldn't that be the timing chain?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.