[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /o/ think of the 04-06 not-holden-monaro?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2006-Pontiac-GTO.jpg (286 KB, 1920x991) Image search: [Google]
2006-Pontiac-GTO.jpg
286 KB, 1920x991
What does /o/ think of the 04-06 not-holden-monaro?
>>
I used to work across the road from a performance mechanic and was out the front having a smoke when some guy picked up his up, drove about 5m out the driveway lost it and went headfirst into a tree, total write off. Top kek
>>
>>15219280
They do attract a lot of dickheads, that's for sure
>>
>>15219285
Same reason it's hard to find a good SS, they are all driven by dumbasses that floor then from cold fuck the engines right up
>>
Yes the Holden Monaro is good
>>
>>15218132
That's a gto
>>
>>15218132
I have 10$kusd, is this the best hoonmobile I'll get?
>>
>>15219875

>"not-holden-monaro"

GTO is a rebadged Monaro.
>>
>>15220585
You could probably find one for that price but it'll be high mileage and/or abused.
>>
>>15218132

It makes me sad that they made this right before we started to get the sort of retro cartoony muscle cars that have designs closer to their forebears.

This thing looks like generic garbage. And they fucking called it a GTO. John DeLorean was spinning at several thousand RPM in his grave, for sure.
>>
>>15219875
it's a fukken monaro you fukken seppo poofta cunt.
come round here and i'll fukken smash your face into one and you'll see that it's a lion imprint on your forehead not some fukken pontiac shit, fukken cunt
>>
>>15218132
hektik skidz
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.