[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I figured out the chords to speedy speed boy. Here they are.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 4L_GV0aJXJv.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
4L_GV0aJXJv.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I figured out the chords to speedy speed boy. Here they are. Save and distribute. Sorry about the shitty handwriting, but here's the basic structure of the song
>>
Also sorry about having it sideways
>>
i have no fucking idea how to play music but saved for posterity
>>
>>15216499
lol
even a paper can get more sideways than FF
>>
File: 4L_oQh9LLTR.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
4L_oQh9LLTR.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Trying now, my mobile shit always flips the picture sideways

What song do you want me to figure out next? I'm thinking back on the rocks, space boy, running in the 90's etc
>>
File: 1395544971125.jpg (42 KB, 481x358) Image search: [Google]
1395544971125.jpg
42 KB, 481x358
>>15216504
>>
File: 4L_zliaBCF0.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
4L_zliaBCF0.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
There we go, it works now
>>
Working on back on the rocks now
>>
>capo on 2nd fret
>song is in e minor
>probably spent hours trying to figure out a i VI VII progression

You suck at this, the song is in f# minor, when you put a capo on the E doesn't magically move to the 2nd fret

>needs a capo to play the most basic chord progressions

Kys and set your crutcho on fire
>>
>>15216700
Go hang yourself, you ignorant fuck.

The song is not in E minor. Do you know anything about transposition? The song is in F minor, and this is only for the chorus. The verses are in A. It's easier to play it when the capo is on 2, therefore playing an E minor shape will result harmonically in an F minor.

Also, having the capo on 2 does necessitate barre chords to be used in the verses, but it is easier than vice versa- having capo on 1 to make the verses easier would necessitate barre chords to be used in the chorus, however the transitions in the hypothetical chorus had capo been on 1 would have been a bit harder to make and wouldn't have sounded as good, there's a reason the chorus is also mainly the backing for the instrumental parts, you want to have the instrumental parts to be easier to play because less error. It's basic logic.

This makes it way easier to play, since more of the shapes will be familiar to the audience. Could I have wrote it to be capoless? Of course. But I am making it as easy as possible so that it doesn't require as much barre chords and shit.

The ends justify the means. This is the same way they do it on ultimate guitar.

Get the fuck off of /o/, you filthy, narrow minded, self-righteous, mindless, undeserving, uneducated, autistic, peabrained, uncultured, musically lacking, talentless, dickless, unappreciative, deplorable asswipe. Fuck you, your car (or lack thereof), your tools, your ignorance, your family, and your entire ancestry. May the ghosts piss on the graves of your ancestors. May you be left to die and rot in a cuckshed as your woman gets brutally violated by an army of refugees. May she then get murdered, and be decapitated, her head shrunken and placed on the plate upon which your meal is served to you by the bull who chained you up in your cuckshed. May her head still be warm and filled with the bodily fluids of all the most vile and perverted third world immigrants, dripping out all orifices.
>>
>>15217020

>referring to chords as shapes
>transposition means calling an f# minor chord an e minor chord because you have a capo on
>barre chords are difficult

Holy shit lmao
>>
File: 4L_xpb7VQwq.jpg (220 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
4L_xpb7VQwq.jpg
220 KB, 960x720
>>15216700
May the next car you step in be your last one, may your next drive be your last, may your next shift be your final, make your final ride end in your brutal, slow, agonizing and painful death. May you suffer the ultimate death of destruction of the death, upon a burning upside down inverted crucifix of steel and upholstery, sealtbelt as the nails, your headrest as a crown of thorns, as you slowly suffocate and burn to death, gasping for breathless air as your flesh slowly melts off you bones, as your blood boils inside itself, drowning in your own bodily fluids. May you suffer the most gruesome death, may you be a victim of the most gruesome acts, may you become deaf so you can never hear music again, may you become blind so you may never see the road again, may you become paralyzed so that you may never move or shitpost again, may you become dumb so that you may never speak again, but may you retain your sense of smell so that you may smell the stench of foul death, burning flesh, and sulfur and brimstone. May all the curses be placed upon you, and may you die the most violent death.

Infidel.

May you lose all of your finances and assets to the Happy Merchant.

May you get trampled and evicted.

May your cuckshed burn down

You will suffer.

I have placed the curse of the gondola on you.

You will one day have no arms, not be able to speak, not be able to do anything but walk around and observe the world that you were unfit to be brought into.

May you be forever sad and alone.

You have pissed off the wrong musician, pal.
>>
>>15217099

>thinks F is two steps above E
>musician

Lmao just stop kid
>>
>>15217120
If you read it right, I'm in Eb Standard tuning.
That's why capo 2

Fine print, motherfucker
>>
>>15216700
I think you meant I bVI bVII.

Didn't you oh smug one?

And fwiw both of you autistic fucks are correct. That's how music works. OP's method is the quickie guitar way, and yours is the traditional way.

T. Professional musician
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.