[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: base_photo_img_hd.php.jpg (2 MB, 1728x1080) Image search: [Google]
base_photo_img_hd.php.jpg
2 MB, 1728x1080
I'm in love
>>
I'm hungry.
>>
i'm tired.
>>
File: 146846854687.jpg (12 KB, 224x212) Image search: [Google]
146846854687.jpg
12 KB, 224x212
The rear brake discs are probably blinis
>>
i'm bored
>>
>>15214114
No shit, you're on 4chan after all.
>>
File: Lada-Niva-Taiga.jpg (104 KB, 780x420) Image search: [Google]
Lada-Niva-Taiga.jpg
104 KB, 780x420
>>15214091
You're in luck, that's one of the cheapest new cars on the market.

I prefer the normal bumpers and steel wheels myself. And maybe order the roof tent instead of stickers?
>>
Wow, so they do sell glorious Nivas to burgermenschen.
>>
>>15214091
go to bed varg
>>
File: 2089380079_large.jpg (72 KB, 575x431) Image search: [Google]
2089380079_large.jpg
72 KB, 575x431
Jesus Christ that's a shit car. Why not just get a 1992 Geo Tracker?
>>
>>15214192
They were quite popular here in europistan, but by now they're all way to crusty.

>A brand new Taiga/Niva with extra rust protection by the dealer is still <10k €
>solid rear axle, all time 4x4, low range and lockable center diff
>warranty 'n errythag

It's not that bad really
>>
benid :DD
>>
They have Lada Nivas in Canada, right?

I should find one that is 25 years old and in good condition and import it.
>>
I'm lonely.
>>
File: base_photo_img_hd.jpg (1 MB, 1728x1080) Image search: [Google]
base_photo_img_hd.jpg
1 MB, 1728x1080
lada makes a 5 door 4x4 :D
>>
>>15214113
>The rear brake discs are probably blins
FTFY
>>
File: lada-niva-estate-1982.jpg (87 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
lada-niva-estate-1982.jpg
87 KB, 500x334
>tfw can get these for under 5k in great condition here because everybody had them when they came out
>>
unreliable,prone to rust,ugly and just shit in general.interior is a fucking joke.expect no ride comfort whatsoever,even a mid 90's defender offers a better driving and offroad experience that this piece of junk.its a fucking meme.
>>
>>15215650
Yeah, on the roads it's pretty crappy, but give it piece of offroad, and that car is fucking awesome If I would have to say maybe ,just maybe viable alternative to Niva would be Fiat Panda 4x4.
>>
>>15215650
sounds like you dont know how to treat a lada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAjOKVd6Dws
>>
I'm drunk.
>>
File: 1998_Suzuki_Jimny_01.jpg (638 KB, 1400x900) Image search: [Google]
1998_Suzuki_Jimny_01.jpg
638 KB, 1400x900
>>15215650
I haven't driven a Niva, but even later Defenders are fucking horrible on road. Based on that, I would pick Niva out of the two because of price. Still Suzuki Jimny ftw.
>>
>>15215694
sounds like you dont know what is 21st century engineering.its an outdated cheap pile of shit,
>>
I'm gay.
>>
>>15215706
however horrible defender's ride is still acceptable considering its utility and at least minimum interior build quality.had a defender in family for years,while my grandpa used to grind his damn niva (yuropoor) after selling his 'Zhiguli'.its just unbelievably dreadful.differences between one made in 1985 and a brand new one (always have a few in agriculture shows and etc) are almost non existent,build quality is worse than peugeot with panel gaps and rust eating the fucking car in a couple of years.its cheap and simple to fix,but it breaks a lot.its just an outdated design for poor soviet people who never knew anything better existed while russians just do not care to upgrade it as sales in commieland would fall in case of any price rises.there is a reason why russkies used to flock to my shithole in thousands to buy all the 20 year old 4x4 vehicles regardless of make,only condition being western made vehicle.
>>
I'm fat.
>>
>>15214091
not going to lie where i live.

>rustbelt usa

this car would actually be useful.
>>
>>15214091

>looks brand new
>also looks 30 yrs old

What the actual fuck russia.
That being said, i want one.
>>
>>15214091
Lada Niva? A very nice car, a real 4WD better than a modern SUV.
In France we can't buy it because of pollution controls.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.