[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does almost every boy on my college campus drive some sort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: mazda-3-2013-white-wallpaper-4.jpg (393 KB, 2400x1351) Image search: [Google]
mazda-3-2013-white-wallpaper-4.jpg
393 KB, 2400x1351
why does almost every boy on my college campus drive some sort of hatch back? either a VW or pic related?
>>
Why don't you ask them?

Some posts on 4chan are just baffling.
>>
>>15213985
it's just so popular where i am i thought there was a reason

also schools is over right now so i can't ask them
>>
>>15213980
because once you go hatch, you never go back
>>
File: Lowered 2.jpg (201 KB, 800x477) Image search: [Google]
Lowered 2.jpg
201 KB, 800x477
>>15213980
Because it's practical.

When i was going to college (and lived in a dorm), I needed to bring a ton of a shit home with me over the breaks, and I actually had to move out during the summer.

So being able to load up your shit and dip-out was kinda nice. I had a Mazda5 because I was going to school in Michigan, but live in Virginia.

I traded my Mazda5 in for a MazdaSpeed3 because having a hatch is really practical and there are some really fun ones out there.

Pic semi-related (not mine). I loved that van. 6-speed manual, 2.5l 4 cylinder, light and compact (compared to other vans), I could lay down all the seats and have a shit-ton of cargo room, and I could fit 6 of my friends on that thing when we went on roadtrips.

Kinda miss it, honestly.
>>
File: Lowered.jpg (265 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
Lowered.jpg
265 KB, 1024x577
>>15214056
I honestly wanted to swap the MazdaSpeed3 motor into it, but I realized how impractical that was, so I just went and bought a MazdaSpeed3.
>>
>>15213980
it's a cheap poorfag car with good storage
>>
>>15213980
The only appeal is tall item storage I would imagine.

Personally I prefer a separate trunk.
>>
Good first car
Economical
Some of them last for ages
Decent storage
5 seats
easy to drive
>>
because almost every boy on your college campus is a nu-male/poofta/woman
>>
>>15214197
male feminist here, i drive one
>>
as economical as a sedan
much more space
not a van
come in compact and sub-compact footprints while still being roomy

this is a real touchy subject for boomers and 18 year olds who wish they were boomers, but there's a golf and STi on every street corner in america for a reason

if you don't have friends or hobbies and never leave home I can see why you wouldn't want an economical yet potentially sporty solution to passenger and cargo space
>>
Just got a 2016 Golf GTI and I'm really enjoying it. Fast, spacious, great gas mileage, and pretty sleek looking for a hatchback.
>>
>>15213980
Because their Jew professors have domesticates them to be beta euro cucks, afraid of the MIGHTY POWER of the 1992 Geo Tracker
>>
>>15213993
because they're good cars and your colleagues have better taste
>"b-b-but muh miata!"
slow and ugly, deal with it nerd
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.