[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
some cuck wanted to know what sunroofs were for this, for m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1439442658289.jpg (37 KB, 740x308) Image search: [Google]
1439442658289.jpg
37 KB, 740x308
some cuck wanted to know what sunroofs were for

this, for manlets to fell taller than alphas
https://youtu.be/MBRcttW4cQs?t=2m13s
>>
>>15209804
The guy fucking follows this guy i understand he could of died but holy hell i wouldnt risk it
>>
>>15210025
yea, he fucking sperged out pretty hard about
>muh safety
>>
>>15209804
does every fucking video have to have this fucking obnoxious editing its like a 6 year old that just found movie maker
>>
If I was retarded enough to be a squid, I'd just keep a knife on me, follow the fucker, and puncture his rear tire the next time he stopped.
>>
>>15210286
good news, you are retarded enough to be a squid
>>
>>15209804
every single bikerfag got owned it that video
lel
>>
Why is that video called "angry people vs bikers" when the bikers are the angry ones? Sure, the drivers all drive like they won their license in the lottery but the bikers are doing the road raging/sperging out.
Apart from that one guy in the silver car who ran into a bike.
>>
>>15210328

Riding unsafe vehicles gives bikers a victim complex
>>
>>15210328
it's actually a deep look into biker pschye about battling the self
>>
Although he almost got killed by the toyotaCelica guy, the biker shouldn't have initiated a chase. The best thing to do is stay calm, and let the situation return to normal.
>>
Squid sounded like he was crying.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.