[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buddy is a car guy, we're both SAHD. Just found out his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: built edward tough sketch.png (885 KB, 798x840) Image search: [Google]
built edward tough sketch.png
885 KB, 798x840
Buddy is a car guy, we're both SAHD. Just found out his toddler has leukemia.

Was thinking of making this shirt for the kid. Brand faggotry aside, what does /o/ think?

>just a rough sketch be nice
>>
>>15207856
Get a job, losers.
>>
>>15207856
kill the little fucker
>>
Ignore the negativity. Go for it man.
>>
>>15207883
>>15207892
fuck these cunts
Do it OP, kid will love you
>>
>>15207856
You should ask one of the sticker fags to clean it up for you and give you a design that will print up well on a shirt.
>>
File: pedo.jpg (64 KB, 441x700) Image search: [Google]
pedo.jpg
64 KB, 441x700
>>15208037
>kid will love you

no pedo tho
>>
>>15207856
Go for it man, that'll be awesome
Maybe find out whatever his favorite car brand is, chances are it'll have a slogan that'll be able to fit someone's name
>>
>>15208077
obv
>>
>>15208070
This too, I'm sure they'll be glad to make a nice .svg file for you
>>
>>15208101
I figured the rd from ford and edward plus the "TOUGH" because the kid needs to be tough right now. Seemed like a good fit.
>>
>>15207856
Shit
>>
>>15208127
He a fan of any NASCAR race teams or anything like that? Maybe you could play around with a race livery
>>
>>15208127
Oh, didn't think about the rd part.
Yeah, it should be awesome. Don't think a kid is going to have a favorite of Ford, Chevy, Dodge etc anyway

http://robustvinyl.com/
They might be able to clean up the file if the sticker fags aren't around, and then you can use the file on a site like redbubble etc
If they want to charge you, we could revive the last /osg/
>>
>>15208013
fucking moralfags
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.