[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the tenth generation Impala so perfect looking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Why is the tenth generation Impala so perfect looking?
>>
Looks like all the other generic boxes these days.
>>
>>15206554
But anon, it looks awkward as fuck. Like it's trying to be a Charger, but got t-boned.
>>
Fuck that the first and second gen were where its at when it was a muscle car
>>
>>15206568

I know, but it's doing it so well.

It's like the most perfectly proportioned modern car.
>>
>>15206572

But it doesn't, though.
>>
>>15206573

Nah.
>>
File: 1465115755639.jpg (242 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1465115755639.jpg
242 KB, 1024x768
>>15206573
There is too much matter on the front wheels. It looks pigfat as fuck. Look all the good designs and you will see the opposite.
>>
>>15206610

Nah. The crease fits it nicely.
>>
better styling than 90% of modern cars
it pleases me
>>
its still FWD though

but if its purely aesthetics we're talking about, mazda 6 sedan is better looking, impala only looks good because its chiseled looks
>>
>>15206774

Everything about it looks so substantial. It makes the SS look ancient by comparison.

>>15206800

It would make a really great sport sedan if it was RWD or AWD. I like the interior of the SS, but the exterior styling doesn't impress me. It's just okay.

The Mazda 6 Is nice too, but the Impala looks bolder.
>>
>>15206554
I like it too. Thought I was the only one tbqh. It's perfectly average and doesn't try too hard in any way. I'd daily one. Just wish memewheeldrive was offered without going to the Buick. GM "hierarchy" yet again.
>>
>>15206554
Strange generic sedan with a typical new car's weird high hood line.
>>
File: 1451521846668.jpg (12 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
1451521846668.jpg
12 KB, 210x210
>>15206554
>perfect looking
>>
I got stuck with a 2016 as a rental while my car was being repaired. The interior lightbars were annoying as fuck. Like I told a friend: They took all of the styling cues that people like on other cars, and tried to cram them into the Impala. I will say tho, it was a beast in the snow. It did really well during the blizzard on my second day of driving it.
>>
>>15206554
Looks like a fucking typical shit tier rental car, grow some taste or kys my man.
>>
>>15207524
>I will say tho, it was a beast in the snow.
So is every other FWD with no torque
>>
File: boring.png (204 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
boring.png
204 KB, 640x480
>the rear is so fucking plain
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.