[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do euros who want some bigger cars cry about mustangs, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: butmuh.png (595 KB, 1098x536) Image search: [Google]
butmuh.png
595 KB, 1098x536
Why do euros who want some bigger cars cry about mustangs, or if they want to go sideways cry about ae86 and s chassis when they have shit like pic related? You guys have good domestics.
>>
>>15202747

No one outside of the UK owns any of these. They are crap.
>>
>>15202750
Mostly no one outside of the UK owns them because across Europe they were only sold in the UK with right hand drive.
>>
>>15202747
That's an Aussie car with UK-specific badging. Never sold outide the UK.
>>
They have a completely different culture. You get a 1.2 diesel hatch as your first car, not a v6 sedan
>>
>>15202776
point

head
>>
>>15202758
>Never sold outside the UK.
It's called Bitter.
>>
>>15202747
Okay, so. Im british and I'm browsing /o/ for the first time lurking for tips about doing up my car a bit to and getting into making it not stock cause I'm bored of my 1.6l Peugeot 206.
what I desperately want is a old , loud as fuck , comfy yank tank or pickup. I can't have these things because,
1)fuel isn't cheap
2)insurance is insane for myself simply because I'm a 21 year old man.

I'm jelly as fuck of your Americans with your 'accessible' car culture
>>
>>15202822
Any car with that name tends to be hugely expensive, so they're far from accessible.
>>
Slow revving V8s aren't fun
>>
>>15202843
our car culture is terrible and so are our cars
>>
File: 20090308-164508.jpg (105 KB, 1000x663) Image search: [Google]
20090308-164508.jpg
105 KB, 1000x663
>>15202848
They're still rebadged Commodores. Pic related
>>
>>15202879
Grass is green on the other side maybe.
All I know is for my 21st I got to drive a race spec 65 mustang, a kitted out old school corvette and ( one of) the actual general lees out of the Dukes of hazard and I had a hard on the whole morning.
>>
>>15202843
Get a bmw 3.0 or bigger m8 insurance is supprisingly cheap
>>
>>15202747
Eurofags use BMWs for sideways
>>
>>15202947
that's absurd. you're an idiot. I hate our domestics. i hate our shitty v8s. I hate how hard it is to find good cars here. I hate that we never get the top trim cars.
>>
>>move here

Land of the veeates and $2.30/gal gas is pretty fuckin great desu.
>>
>>15203015
You're the idiot. You get all the cars that we do, but for half the price.
>>
>>15203052
I guess it is if your entire car horizon is limited to big engines and cheap gas. Pretty sad though.
>>
>>15203119
>5.7l 325hp N/A v8
>20mpg $2 gallon

eat shit eurofag
>>
>>15203123
As I said.

>muh big engine
>muh cheap gas
>nevermind I do nothing but roll around mostly straight roads at 40 mph all day
>>
>>15203052
I actually live in the US right now.

Back in Hungary almost every drive took me on a toe gai that I could enjoy my E46 and have a blast.

Here in America you need to drive for a while to find anywhere fun to drive. Also, cheap gas doesn't make up for how ugly and dirty America is, everything here was built for the lower class.
>>
>>15203130
>highway
>40mph
That's neighboorhood speeds. Highways are at least 65 typically 80 if keeping pace with traffic.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.