[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck are they still around?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Logo_Fiat_Chrysler_Automobiles.png (165 KB, 5365x2047) Image search: [Google]
Logo_Fiat_Chrysler_Automobiles.png
165 KB, 5365x2047
How the fuck are they still around?
>>
>>15202352
momentum
>>
File: Alfa Romeo Giulia.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
Alfa Romeo Giulia.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1365
They're just getting started, they have a shitload of new products coming.
>>
>>15202352
Well the Fiat part I understand, they are the moneymaking part producing pretty nice cars. The problem is American part, namely Chrysler producing shitty cars.
>>
>>15202352
>dumb niggers buying Chryslers/dodges
>dumb women buying Fiats
>dumb teenagers buying Dodges/jeeps
>>
>>15202352
Cause Alfa is still swag AF
>>
>>15202352
Because Fiat is a halfway viable brand in europe. I'm not sure why they bought Chrysler, other than to use their factories to sell 500s in the US.
>>
>>15202495
>teenager buying a new Jeep

wut.

The only thing that would be in their price range would be a shitty Renegade.
>>
>>15202492
Fiat's entire history is producing shitty, poorly-built, unreliable cars even compared to Chrysler.
>>
>>15202585
>dumb teenagers with mommy and daddy buying them dodges and jeeps
That probably more accurately represents what he's trying to say.
>>
>>15202597
Yeah, Fiat is good at producing small city cars, that's where they shine. Do not forget thou that Fiat is not only Fiat, but Alfa Romeo, Maserati, partially Ferrari and thou they gonna kill it for a while Lancia as well.
Fiat has produced pretty great cars such as Punto, Panda, Uno at it's own time Bravo, Chroma etc. Even Multipla second generation is pretty good value car.
>>
Chrysler makes money despite it's problems.
Also it has been bailed by the gov some times, so that's what helped them in the recessions.
And Jeeps, and the fleet Dodge (I guess Ram now for the autists) vehicles.
And shadows and spirits, stratus and voyagers, a lot of voyagers.
It's not a bad brand, it just has gained a bit of a bad perception over the years thanks to mismanagement from the firms it's bought by.

Also, fiat is terrible, it keeps itself afloat by selling pieces of shit and acquiring better brands that make money for them. They also ride on shitstain world money because third world countries still buy rebadged old fiats.
>>
>>15202642
They made small cars whose size good for cities, that however is not the same thing as a good car.
>>
File: challenger hellcat.jpg (167 KB, 1640x882) Image search: [Google]
challenger hellcat.jpg
167 KB, 1640x882
>>15202504
Jeep, Ram trucks and Dodge performance cars sell absurdly fast with insane markups. That means easy profit. Their V8 models are basically money printing machines.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.