[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys just bought this miata. Everything is really nice but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: VZM.IMG_20160603_143228.jpg (292 KB, 1440x2325) Image search: [Google]
VZM.IMG_20160603_143228.jpg
292 KB, 1440x2325
So guys just bought this miata. Everything is really nice but the e-brake doesnt work and i have never touched an e-brake over the basic tightening. To get to the point any miata owners know where i should start diagnosing the problem. Appreciate the help.
>>
Miatas have a really strange ebrake setup. Might wanna look up a tutorial. You gotta tighten some bolt that's hidden underneath another bolt on the backs of the rear calipers
>>
>buying a meme car.
>>
>>15198171

you're aware the memes exist to keep poorfags buying civics and the boyracer tax at a minimum, right?

Despite being a girls car its the best car you can get regarding boyracing for the money.
>>
>>15198186
It really isn't though
>>
>>15198186
We have strategically developed the perfect meme! We now can keep other unsavory individuals away from our perfect roadster. Let the unwashed masses have their civics! Those of us who are enlightened and can see past the meme. We enjoy having no power, torque, and a horrendous engine if you bought anything pre 94 with a short nose crank
>>
File: IMG_1272.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1272.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>15198186
>>15198214
should've gotten the superior drivetrain
>>
>>15198544
Too bad it's ugly
>>
File: 1464497356544.jpg (32 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
1464497356544.jpg
32 KB, 556x561
>>15198788
too bad it smokes any miata ever made.
>>
>>15198544
Lol fail wheel drive
>>
If you wanted to fix the ebrake all you have to do is take it to a nearby recycling plant. ask for a supervisor of some sort and request they take this unholy pile of meme flavored shit and crush it. then buy a new car. fgt.
>>
Is it normal for a 1.8 16v to rev to 2 to 2.5k rpm when starting cold?
I also seem to have a problem with getting moving without quite a bit of revs.
Not just the known clutch stutter, but I kinda can't seem to just go with slow and steady 1k rpm. Even breathing on the pedal revs it to 1.5k I'm all for a responsive engine, but this sensitivity seems kinda wrong.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.