[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys im selling a sports car on craigslist and I feel that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Hey guys im selling a sports car on craigslist and I feel that because of my age I might steer away potential buyers. How do I make it seem im not young?
>>
>>15197543
have your dad sell it
>>
>>15197543
Wait a few years
>>
Don't talk like a retard, I bought my 350z off a 20 year old but really it was his dads car, I asked the kid to drive it and he took it really easy and seemed comfortable doing so. Gauged him in some conversation about cars and he seemed to know a bit more than the average normie, that and the fact that all the service records checked out.
>>
>Back in my day
>When I was serving
>Kids today wouldn't understand
>Fucked up and made some bad life decisions and I pretend to call them "experience"
>muh catheter
>TYPE IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS LIKE AN OLD PIECE OF SHIT... ALSO END EVERY SENTENCE WITH THREE PERIODS...
>call my number because I don't have a computer because technology is bad but phone technology is ok
>muh wife
>muh kids
>400 (round to nearest hundred) HORSES
>(other major foreign country) CARS ARE ALL SHIT BUY THIS ONE
Did I hit enough old fuck points
>>
>>15197558
He doesnt speak english or understand cars
>>15197564
I actually do take extremely good care of my car. I never rev it. I have all the service records. I dont race it. I just do some nice highway pulls at night. The car is completely stock as well.

The car in question is a 2005 Subaru STi. Very low miles as I barley drove it to prevent too much wear and retain the value. Thinking I could get what I paid (~22k) but the people with that kind of cash are going to be old folk with the money in the back (since you cant get a loan on this car) and a STi plus a young guy (i am 20) certainly does not spell good news. Hell even I wouldnt buy an STi looking at myself
>>
>>15197623
damn dude I would never buy a sti off a 20 year old, they're not reliable to begin with. Good luck dude, and just dress older, some dark jeans, a nice shirt, no hat, hair styled.
>>
>>15197564
>normie
stop using this as a word to describe people who aren't as autismal as you are in a particular subject

>be faggot anon
>have a small understanding on a few subjects on cars
>is a pleb in every other aspect of his life
>calls other """le nurmies XDDD"""
stupid kid
>>
>>15197623
>father doesn't speak English
>literally a 20 year old Mexican anchor baby trying to sell an STi
sell it to some other chico it's your only chance
>>
>>15197765
Obvious normalfag detected.
Why are you on this board if you know dick about cars?
>>
>>15197800
We are german.
>>
>>15197917
Oh well then have your dad sell it anyway the buyers will think it's meticulously maintained. Just teach him a few key phrases like "fully synthetic fluids" "far exceeding manufacturer's specifications" "premium octane fuel" and then just make up a bunch of shit to fill in in German. Then "Nein! Price ich firm!"
>>
>>15197983
I will try this :) he has been trying to learn english but he is very old (i am the product of him hooking up while away on a buisness trip) so it might be awkard still. I can always say he is the owner and that I am there for just translation
>>
>>15197543
Write your ad like you're writing a paper for school or a letter. Descriptive, correct grammar, no ellipses. Say you're attached to the car and only looking for buyers who will continue to treat it well. Write that you'll send them service records upon request. If you live in a poor neighborhood then meet in a parking lot or somewhere nicer. That's what I'd do if I was a beaner.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.