[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought a 2015 vw polo gti, ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 532x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 532x277
Just bought a 2015 vw polo gti, ask me anything.
>>
Why didn't you get a FiST?
>>
Why wouldn't you post in /hhg/?

Also, is it as underwhelming as reviews say compared to the competition?
>>
>>15194881
Were you too poor to buy the Golf?

That's literally the only reason to ever buy a Polo.
>>
>>15195221
true dat. I test drove the polo gti, with a dsg box, it's meh
>>
>>15194881
why didn't you wait for the next gen polo?
>>
>>15194881
Why don't Toyota release a performance variant of their Yaris? Like Yaris TRD or some shit.
>>
>>15194882
Not OP but the Fiesta ST is only about the chassis, the rest is shit.
>>
>>15195380
They're using the Yaris to race in the WRC for the 2017 season, hopefully some of that trickles down into the market
>>
>>15194881
How is the ecological paint holding up, heard one wash in auto-washer and it's full of scratches.
>>
>>15194881
Do you spit or swallow when Mini drivers are done with you?
>>
>>15195614
Everything has to be about gay sex with mini drivers...
>>
1.4 or 1.8???
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.