[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do dealerships service vehicles thay have been on their lot for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1462916868240.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2810) Image search: [Google]
1462916868240.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2810
Do dealerships service vehicles thay have been on their lot for a long time? For instance if it has been sitting for 1 year + is it safe to assume they start them up, change the fuel, and change the oil?
>>
>>15188928

No way they would do that. All used cat dealers are jews (at least concerning money).
>>
>>15188939
Talking about new
>>
No one knows?
>>
i'm pretty sure they get shuffled around the lot on the regular, new and used
>>
>>15189184
What about oil changes and emptying the gas tho?
>>
>>15189206
Gas may sit but they should be changing oil before selling it.
>>
if its a new car (=<100 miles) nothing gets done. if a tires go low we'll top'em up, gas NEVER EVER gets drained and we wont change oil on new vehicles due to sitting.

granted most cars wont sit longer than a month or two, but if a car lands and PDI is done in January and the car isn't sold until September, it'll just sit.

source me, been working at a stealership since 2009.
>>
>>15188928
No not really. We shuffle the cars and if they've been on lot for quite awhile take them for drives to get the surface rust off the brakes but that's it. You can get them to do an oil change of there's a car you're interested in that's been on lot for quite awhile though. Gets $20 of gas thrown in when light comes on and that's about it really
>Used to work as lot bitch.
>>
>>15188928
>Do dealerships service vehicles thay have been on their lot for a long time?

No, from watching my local chevy dealer, they let the cars sit because the oldest cars will be the first ones selected to be sold. So nothing really gets that old. Besides, all cars are on the inter-dealer network, so if one dealer sells a car, the oldest lemon from a different dealer will be picked out and sold. That's because the dealer holding that older car will downprice it so the _other_ dealers end up selling it for him. That's where the lemon new cars (sulfated battery) come from if the dealer sacrifices that customer. As you notice, a lot of new car contracts also have the stipulation it is sold "as is" despite it coming with warranty.
>>
>>15188939
>All used cat dealers are jews

Who else but the jews would try and SELL used cats?
I mean, they're all full of bad habits and other people have taught them not to respect humans.
>>
>>15189085
>>15189206
>>15189227

No they don't . They will change the dead battery that's it. I work at a dealership. Oil and fuel don't need to be changed if it's sitting for a year
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.