[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're just sitting in your car, with the engine off,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (429 KB, 950x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
429 KB, 950x637
If you're just sitting in your car, with the engine off, do you have your seatbelt on or off?
>>
What's with the stupid question?
Am I about to drive or not?
>>
>>15181178
No. There's really no point to seatbelts if the cars not moving or driving in traffic.
>>
>>15181178
Are you drunk in this scenario or nah
>>
seat belt on in case I need to make a getaway
>>
>>15181178
Have I just finished driving, or am I going to drove in the near future?
>>
>>15181178

Seatbelt is always on, and right foot placed on the brake and left foot placed on the dead pedal. Both of these are to prevent injury in case of car being rear ended or brakes stop working on a hill when parked. I also keep one hand on the steering wheels in case I need to turn in case of being rear ended or T boned.
>>
>>15181226
This. If you're about to drive or not is a big deal in this case.
>>
Depends if iv put my seatbelt on yet or taken if off.
>>
i seatbelt off when driving so it should be obvious
>>
>>15181365
This to be honest, family
>>
>>15181178
on, out of habit.

i seriously got to the point where i canno get in a car without putting a seat belt on.
>>
>>15181347
autism
>>
>>15181242
>He goes to effort of un-buckling and re-buckling his safety belt every time he stops in traffic
How fat are you anon?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.