[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Lingo Ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: playdog.jpg (72 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
playdog.jpg
72 KB, 768x1024
What's up, /o/?

I have come up with some new Lingo for us all to use. They will relate to our board and will be for us only, NOT for normies from Reddit.

Feel free to contribute if you want!

My ideas:

-Instead of "cool" we can say "cars", because cars are the coolest things ever, right?

-Instead of "faggot", we can say "ricer", because nothing is faggier than a ricer!

-Instead of "shit", we can say "Mitsubishi", because everyone know's they're shit

-Instead of "fart", we can say "rolling coal", because its like a diesel engine is farting

-Instead of "running" we can say "wheeling", because wheels run too!

-Instead of saying "small penis", we can say "Dodge Ram", because they're associated with small dicks.

-Instead of "fast", we can say "Nissan Skyline", because they're fast

-Instead of saying "sex", we can say "manufacturing facility", because that's where we give birth to new cars

-Instead of saying "virgin", we can say "Ford Mustang", because only virgins drive Mustangs.

Please comment some of your ideas!
>>
Kys
>>
Instead of faggot we say OP because he's a shit troll
>>
>>15179045
what?

>>15179054
You're not being cars right now
>>
Replace "Mitsubishi" with "R30" or "R31" and its good. Also, the word "nigger" will now be replaced with "Grand Am" because only Grand Am's actually drive them
>>
>>15179092
pretty cars idea my Grand Am
>>
>>15179034
This is so autistic. Fuck off back to Facebook.
>>
>>15179092
>>15179110
That's what I'm talking about!

>>15179190
Can't handle it, ricer?
>>
>>15179190
You're not being cars you piece of Mitsubishi ricer.
I like the new lingo it's pretty cars
>>
File: 1424293219049.gif (439 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1424293219049.gif
439 KB, 640x360
>>15179045
>>15179054
>>15179092
>>15179190
assmad ricers spotted
>>
>>15179190
>mad that he doesn't get to EFI into a grill's Prius

Stay overheated you DOHC Grand Am
>>
>>15179190
Grand Am.
>>
>>15179034
how about, instead of shitbox, we could say Geo Metro, the lord of all shitboxes
>>
>>15179640
no u
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.