[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Hyundai-i30-N-performance.jpg (51 KB, 671x411) Image search: [Google]
Hyundai-i30-N-performance.jpg
51 KB, 671x411
http://thekoreancarblog.com/2016/05/31/hyundai-n-builds-on-24h-race-for-future-high-performance-engine/
>>
>>15178426
it's not too late lads, vote trump and we can still nuke the entire peninsula
>>
>>15178484
What? Why? This is exciting that Hyundai is stepping it up to try to compete with the big boys. Hyundai has come a long way. Also, the newer Genesis are damn nice cars.
>>
>>15178426
So they're going to build something aimed squarely at the Golf GTI/R now? Could be interesting. The Kia Pro_Cee'd GT was like a step below the true hot hatch lineup.
>>
Will be half assed just like the gen coupe.. poop
>>
Will Hyundai turn into what Japan was in the 90's?
>>
>>15178649
Seems like that's what they're trying.
>>
>>15178649
Nah, gooks and chinks have no soul
>>
>>15178612
what year models?

how's the long term reliability?
>>
>>15178426
>the veloster won first in its class
That's the first and last thing it's ever won
>>
>>15178687
2014+ are nice as hell to sit in, I have no idea about reliability but not only do they look nice but the interiors are super cozy as well.
>>
>>15178649
I don't think they'll be able to pull off exciting cars like the Japs did in the 90's, but they and Kia are certainly cornering the market for appliance cars.

Most nogs and babbyboomers I know are buying Hyundai just as much as Nissan nowadays.
>>
File: 1454140519224.jpg (62 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454140519224.jpg
62 KB, 400x400
>>15178426
>yfw awd i30 made just for homologation
>>
They're probably using their i20 WRC as a basis. Make all the shafts a bit longer and add 400cc and you've got a fairly decent touring car.
>>
>>15178426
>hyundai makes a worster version of the furd focus rs

yippee
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.