[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here learned how to drive a car when you were a young kid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: kid driving car.webm (494 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kid driving car.webm
494 KB, 480x360
Who else here learned how to drive a car when you were a young kid?
>>
Sup
>>
>>15178239
Proof that automatics are for children
>>
File: 1454209733924.jpg (10 KB, 201x276) Image search: [Google]
1454209733924.jpg
10 KB, 201x276
>>15178474
>>
>>15178239
I remember seeing that clip on wildest police chases, iirc that kid really didn't want to go to church that day
>>
File: 12_387246471[1].jpg (582 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
12_387246471[1].jpg
582 KB, 1200x1600
Learned when I was 13. One year older buddy taught me how while on his family's farm in an old Suzuki SJ/Samurai
>>
>>15178239
I lived on a farm, so sometimes my dad would let me set on his lap and use the steering wheel when driving around the farm. When I was old enough he taught me how to drive all the machinery too.
>>
>>15178500
Funco a cute
>>
I learned to drive in GTA and it fucked up my driving skills once it came to the real thing
>>
File: 73456347294529364502856.png (375 KB, 447x324) Image search: [Google]
73456347294529364502856.png
375 KB, 447x324
>>15178239
People that live in a rural area generally get seat time sooner that people that live in the city or suburban area that have roads which are more trafficked and regulated. Plus farm kids can get permits to run tractors and trucks on public roads as early as 14 years. Some places DON'T have an age requirement at all for operating farm equipment off their parents' farm as long as the kid is certified for it and the vehicle is registered properly as farm equipment.
>>
>>15178239
I used to sit in my mothers lap, and drive the steering wheel, when I was 8. in the dirt road, around the beach home. it was usualy empty all day.
by 11yo I was already driving on my own.(manual)
>>
>>15178540
Kek, learned on the same car at 11, easiest clutch ever
>>
>>15182346
I used to do that on your mothers lap too
>>
I raced gokarts when I was younger and learned how to drive when I was around 12. It took me till I was 18 to understand that you don't always have to be on the gas or brake on the road
>>
When I was visiting family in mexico my cousin taught me how to drive his truck; Nissan hardbody manual transmission.
>>
I learned how to ride a motorcycle at 14, then drive stick at 15.
>>
I grew up in a city and my mom taught me how to drive a stick when I was 12 in a late 90s Hyundai. She told me I don't need a tach, just listen to the revs and don't be retarded. Granted she got the car new in 97 and later that year she was teaching me so props to her for letting her 12 year old learn on a car with 5k miles. She also threatened to whip my ass hard if I burned up her clutch so I learned real fuckin quick how to drive. Thank god I grew up in an upper middle class white neighborhood with normal parents.
>>
>>15182360
Yours was probably in decent shape. This one was just a farm vehicle with no plates. Suspension completely gone, engine would have random misfires, roof had actually split open, no air from the vents at all, fourth gear had ceased to exist all together and numerous others faults regarding electrics & rust

Died when trying to tow a trailer with two haybales on it. Cylinder wall cracked
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.