[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /o/ think of the rav4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
What does /o/ think of the rav4?
>>
It's shit
>>
>>15172873
Millenials want safe, reliable, Eco friendly SUVs, and the RAV4 is that. /o/ wants rear wheel drive, supercharged v12s on a 2000 pound car with a manual transmission. So what does /o/ think about the new RAV4?

It's shit
>>
>>15172932
>implying manuals are good in fast cars
automatic>manual
>>
File: 1446935659289.jpg (524 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446935659289.jpg
524 KB, 1920x1080
>>15172939
you spelt automated manual incorrectly.
robotised manual>manual>slushbox.
>>
I really wouldn't take anything this board has to say anymore seriously.
>>
File: IMAG1632.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1632.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
They're easily the best crossover available. Worst thing I can say about them is that they are fucking everywhere out here and the '13 and newer got the V6 nixed. My '12 Limited is faster than my old Cooper S, gets better gas mileage, and can drive of fucking ICE.
>>
>>15172873
tall corolla
Can't wait to hear about the hybrid
>>
>>15175086
Except it shares no.components with the corolla, it's chassis is unique
>>
>>15172873
Boring soccermom car you can get something better.
Sedans have more leg room and cargo space than small crossovers
>>
I drive a rav4 when working (the cucked 2.0 diesel 135hp manual one).

It's very comfy, has big trunk, runs around 7L/100km and handles alright for a suv. >Sport mode transfers most of the output to the rear wheels.

I keep up with skids on the toegay but then again there are only shitters around here.
>>
>tfw first car was first gen rav4
Only warm feelings towards it. Absolutely indestructible minimalistic japanese car. Shame they swayed too far from the original values.
>>
>>15175113
Ye older ravs/land cruisers were goat. I had 2 land cruisers and they were running like new after 300000km each, not even a single light bulb changed.
>>
shitty fwd biased awd
>>
>>15175036
your mini could drive on ice too if you weren't a dumbass.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.