[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question! I decided to stop fighting the trends and get a compact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: dwightwide.jpg (30 KB, 450x260) Image search: [Google]
dwightwide.jpg
30 KB, 450x260
Question! I decided to stop fighting the trends and get a compact SUV as a next car. Thing is, literally every car maker makes one it's really hard to find a comprehensive test for the class.

>Kia Sportage
>Toyota RAV4
>Hyundai Tucson
>Mazda CX5
>Ferd Kuga
>hundreds of more of these
>>
>>15166522
>I decided to stop fighting the trends and get a compact SUV as a next car.

So you got married and she got the balls.
>>
I've tried just about all of them that is available on the European market with a diesel engine, and I gotta say that the Mazda CX5 is the best out of all of them
>>
>>15166522
What can that do that a 4 door GTI or WRX hatchback can't?
>inb4 offroad
>>
>>15166557
As if a 'compact SUV' can go off road. Or ever WILL.
>>
>>15166557
>bigger
>more space
>better visibility
>safer
>used car market is flooded with them so they are cheap as fuck
>>
>>15166582
only 2 of these are true
guess which ones
>>
They are all overpriced bloated hatchbacks with no substantial "core". If you have the money, go for macan. If not, dont bother with mediocrity of average super popular soccer mom mid weight suv. Get something fighter and cheaper
>>
>>15166582
>same size
>same size
>true but at a cost to reversing vision
>nup
>??? wat
>>
>>15166522
Get a wagon faggot. Crossovers offer no advantages over wagons. Interior space is about same and they have worse fuel economy due to increased mass and frontal area due to being higher, which also negatively affects handling. If you need to go off road, get a proper off roading SUV.
>>
If it has to be a shitcunt crossover, go for the latest, lowest mileage Series 3 Forester XT. The S4 XT was auto only.
If economy is your goal out of your shitcunt crossover, go for a diesel Forester.
>>
>>15166522
Don't buy something just because you want to be more mainstream, ever

>ah i'll just stop being a nerd and get this terrible shit with popularity driven by marketing instead of quality
>man why am i still not getting laid
>>
>>15166605
>X6
>compact crossover
>>
File: IRONICMEME.jpg (12 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
IRONICMEME.jpg
12 KB, 204x247
>>15166646
It's an X5 that got put into a compacter
>>
Don't do it OP. Crossovers are for women who can't drive for shit.
>>
Big crossovers are comfy as fuck, luxorius and sturdy. Small ones can be decent fun. You mentioned the absolute bottom of the barrel midrange snoozefests. Don't do it
>>
>>15166522
Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.