[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /o/ if I take the thing from the exhaust out that stops the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Hey /o/ if I take the thing from the exhaust out that stops the flame bang from occuring at the anus of tailpipe will car be okay?

I want car to do this but no damage wished.

thank you
>>
POO BELONGS IN THE LOO
>>
Buy Trabant.

Fit fart cannon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4wnHeN0_3A
>>
>>15165824
Pour Indian food into your oil
>>
>>15165824
Removing the catalytic converter(s) from your vehicle is illegal and if you get caught you'll get a big-ass fine.

>protip: they can tell because unfiltered exhaust fumes smells different to regular exhaust fumes
>>
>>15166290
bash the cunt out but leave the outisde there
>>
>>15166290
how much is the fine.

after highway pulls, when I come up to the stop light at the end of the off ramp the cabin fills with fumes and it makes me extra spooked when i pull up next to a copper
>>
>>15166412
also i have no front license plate, illegal tint, and no third brake light. i could potentially get completely raped at a traffic stop
>>
>>15166416
If you are actually worried about tickets this is not the hobby for you
>>
>>15166290
>Protip: most cops don't pay attention to that shit if you drive like a white person on the streets
>>
>>15166615
This. I have 20 years experience doing just that.
>>
>>15166412
In australia its about $5-10,000
>>
>>15166851
jesus christ. Fuck that noise. You might get a fixit ticket out here in north carolina and I think that shit gets waived once you pay for it. 1 out of 15 trucks out here are probably straight piped.
>>
>>15169232
nah you only get a fix it ticket in australia. you can argue that the cat must have just melted and broken and thats why it doesnt pass emissions. however installing a permanent straight pipe is more likely to get you fucked. just have a stealth car and you wont get pulled over ever 5 minutes for a comprehensive inspection. cops love bright purple commodores and skylines.

it is actually possible to pass emissions without a cat. this was honda's business plan. then GM went and bought a bunch of platinum futures and told everyone that they would die unless we all had platinum plates in our cars. so now cats are a requirement. there's really no reason to delete the cat unless you're making enough power to melt your cat.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.