[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Del Sol VS Miata
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Is the Honda Del Sol in any way comparable to the Miata? >Pic related, my Del Sol
>>
Again with this shitty thread
>>
Also, sorry for sideways image
>>
>>15163959
Del Sol is better to be honest, though the RWD people will shit all over it.
>>
>>15163959

Yours is better.
>>
Depends if it has the 160 hp B16 or not
>>
Fuck off Corey
>>
>>15164804
Yeah, I agree, fuck Corey.
>>
>>15163959
>literally just a civic with a goofy sunroof
how can you even begin to think to compare this to a miata
>>
>>15163976
Stock to stock they're probably no better than each other, but the Miata can be made into a corner carving monster, and the del sol can be made to do straight lines really really quick, but only from 30-40MPh
>>
A regular Civic coupe or hatch of similar vintage is lighter, stiffer, and roomier than a Del Sol, there is literally no reason to own a Del Sol unless you have a real need to invite speculation that you're homosexual.

The Miata is a Miata, RWD and a good enough driver's car that some men are willing to be seen in it. I'd take one over a Del Slo, mostly because the latter is a pointless turd of a vehicle.
>>
>>15168012
>calls a del sol gay
>cites a miata as a man's car
Jesus christ you Mifaga cucks are unbearable
>>
>>15168027
>Mifaga
Ah, so you ARE the OP from the last thread.

(You)'re a shit btw.
>>
>>15168027
I called them both gay, it just happens that the Miata's driving characteristics overcome that for some people.

I wouldn't want to be seen in either car, personally.

Although, admittedly, Miatas can be made passable aesthetically with an aftermarket fastback top (at a cost that defeats the whole purpose of the car).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.