[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>clean your wheels >it takes some sweat, but feels nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ozymandias.jpg (19 KB, 320x250) Image search: [Google]
ozymandias.jpg
19 KB, 320x250
>clean your wheels
>it takes some sweat, but feels nice knowing clean car
>take a step back
>they look great
>realize you're gonna hop on the freeway anyway tomorrow and they're gonna look like shit the next time you look at them
How do you deal with this feel, /o/?
>>
>>15163707
i dont give a shit
>>
>>15163707
fuck you
>>
I dont wash my car

waste of time
>>
>>15163707
I get ceramic brake pads, cuts the majority of brake dust so the wheels stay cleaner longer
>>
Use wheel protectant
>>
File: Custom720.jpg (76 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Custom720.jpg
76 KB, 720x960
>>15163707
This stuff makes cleaning wheels piss easy. I don't have to deal with that feel.
>>
>>15163707
this is why i was my car a few times a year.
everytime i change my oil i clean the brake dust off my hubcaps. if i feel like washing it ill pay 10$ for some mexicans to do it for me.
>>
>>15164680
I've never found one that actually works. So I still use a soft brush and soap.
>>
The rims on my shitbox are just shitbox rims off a different shitbox so I don't care. My other car has steelies.

It rained today so that's about as clean as they're going to get.
>>
Use hydrophobic spray if you're so butthurt.

Or get a car that looks good dirty, like a [spoiler]subaru[/spoiler]
>>
>>15165901
no car looks good with 10k+ of brake dust caked on
>>
>>15163707
install windshield wiper sprayers all over the exterior of your car
clean car at will anywhere
>>
>>15163707

I have my hobbyist vehicle that I keep in perfect condition and only drive weekends during the summer.

I also have my shitbox I use, get dirty and wear out.
>>
>>15163707
Just get black rims you dumb cuck.
>>
File: dirty.jpg (107 KB, 526x394) Image search: [Google]
dirty.jpg
107 KB, 526x394
>>15165914
I disagree :^)
>>
>>15163707
How tough can fucking wheels be? Only takes me 5-10 minutes to clean all the wheels and tires
>>
>>15163707
The only hard part is crouching down to get at the wheels, and getting the cloth in and around.

The brake dust comes right the fuck off with the wash/wax I use, since I polish everything up with a chamois afterwards. Low-friction surface. The car even moves cleaner for a couple of days afterwards from the lowered air resistance.
Or at least, it did when I cleaned the winter off it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.