[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a 1969 Mustang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1969_Ford_Mustang.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1969_Ford_Mustang.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
This is a 1969 Mustang
>>
And a 1979 Mustang. What went wrong?
>>
>>15162785
me on the left
>>
>>15162790
Nothing. Fox Body is the ultimate 80s shitbox. If you want to hate hate on the decade, Bro.
>>
>>15162790
Mustangs went to shit in 1971, but goddamn is the Foxbody a shitbox.

It's like Ford lost any and all balls and made a complete lame ass car of the Mustang.
>>
>>15162829
Actually they were way ahead of the game with it. It took GM until the Fiero to make as advanced a sport economy car and they tanked it without ever even offering it in V8.
>>
>>15162790
>buying the notchback instead of the superior fastback

Shit taste is what happened
>>
>>15163100
>buying the uglier and heavier version

welp
>>
>>15163112
I see shit taste is as prevalent today as it was in 1979.
>>
I'm more of a ricer than anything else but why does the OG mustang look so good
>>
>>15162790
Ikr its fucking embarassing. Look at the '67 Impala and then the 2010 impala, absolutely disgraceful
>>
>>15163709

Or a '58 buick vs a new buick.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.