[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream Car General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: jayleno.jpg (162 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
jayleno.jpg
162 KB, 1024x759
Here's the scenario.

Jay Leno has slept with your wife/girlfriend, but he doesn't want anyone to know. As a method of shutting you up, he's offered to get you any car you want, no matter of age or price. It'll also have a bulletproof engine, it will never break down.

The only catch is, as Jay Leno doesn't like you very much, it will be converted to a CVT and FWD (assuming it isn't already).

What car do you get Mr Leno to buy you?
>>
wtf is this shit thread

>>>/b/
>>
>>15157254
first post best post
>>
>>15157211
Nah, tell every cunt about the whole thing, and publicly shame him. He'll loose his credibility and source of revenue almost instantly, and become a fat, old, pseudo-American fuck.
>>
>dream car general
>Nah let's shit all over that
>>
>>15157211
Equus Bass 770
Find a better car
>protip: you probably will but pretend I have good taste
>>
>>15157211
>bulletproof engine
so, if the actual car came with a less-than perfectly reliable motor, it will be replaced with something else? and what would that be?
>converted to a CVT and FWD
ok now you just went full retard. your scenario falls apart. Jay Leno doesn't like me, therefore he is willing to spend a boatload of money to convert what could be a supercar (or let's say an all terrain vehicle) into something that would have none of the specific driving features than the vehicle i actually wanted? Jay Leno, who is not a dumb man at the very least, is trying to bribe me to keep my mouth shut but he is going to do something to the bribe that will literally take away almost of that bribe's value?
>>
>>15157211
Honestly I'm more impressed he managed to sleep with my left hand and I apparently didn't notice in time to crush his wang.
>>
>>15157211
his loved countach so i could just watch him convert it to FWD an CVT
>>
>>15157211
>converting a 250 GTO to CVT and FWD
Ferrari actually won't allow that so I win
>>
Group B Audi rally car.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.