[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand why nigs like to drive old shitbox cop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 230506072_6bc5ab1ace.jpg (153 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
230506072_6bc5ab1ace.jpg
153 KB, 500x375
I don't understand why nigs like to drive old shitbox cop cars. What is the point? Is it a fuck whitey move or some kind of street cred? And for the love of god get the fuckin thing registered already, you've had temp tags for six months!
>>
nostalgia
>>
>>15156912
its because poor, I have no idea why /o/ thinks the people who drive this car are making some statement
>i want a car
>oh hey those cop cars have low miles, thats good right?
>looks cool
>alright ill get one , they're so cheap
>>
they're cheap and there's a low risk of something going terribly wrong 3 days after purchase unlike some other shitboxes on craigslist
>>
>>15156925
wrong

the blacks simply find out about the cars going to auction, usually when in jail, and where to get them, so they do
>>
>>15156912
4 doors
4 wheels
$400
>>
>>15156923
Many of them have spent years riding in the backseat. These cars are the closet thing to home that they've ever known.
>>
>>15157108
wrong

if you think your post makes any sense you are too far gone
>>
>>15157108
I make deliveries in the 'hood and I never see P71's or Chargers. What I do see are lots and lots of Mercedes. Mostly their suv and cuv things. Never an E Class. And occasional S class.

The reason is simple. You can't make people (read: other niggers) think you're rich with a Ford or a Dodge like you can with a Mercedes.
>>
cheap, reliable, no one will pass you

ez
>>
File: 143523525368.jpg (115 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
143523525368.jpg
115 KB, 499x499
>>15156923
>>
File: ATypicalDayBrowsingO.jpg (92 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
ATypicalDayBrowsingO.jpg
92 KB, 900x675
I don't understand why there's so many goddamn threads bitching about Crown Vics.
>>
>>15156912
Nostalgia, because it's the first car they ever got to ride in.
>>
>>15156923
FPBP
>>
>>15156912
>I don't understand why nigs like to drive old shitbox cop cars. What is the point? Is it a fuck whitey move or some kind of street cred?

They are cheap and available. Another thing is that the normal population feels uneasy about riding in a "cop car" even though it no longer has a bubblemachine and police logos on the side.
>>
>>15156912
>fast
>low miles
>reliable
>cheep
>cheep
Iv been tempted before but i didn’t want to look like a jackass, also i herd the mpg is awful on those things.
>>
>>15157108
>blacks
Why dont you just say niggers?
>>
>>15159521
reported

this isnt /b/
>>
>>15156912
I know plenty of white people with old police cars. It's not a black thing, you nigger.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.