[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>learning how to drive stick >go to an empty parking lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1416384080328.png (586 KB, 817x1264) Image search: [Google]
1416384080328.png
586 KB, 817x1264
>learning how to drive stick
>go to an empty parking lot to practice my 1st and 2nd
>security races up 30 minutes later and says they're gonna call the cops on me
>say I'm just teaching myself how to drive
>he knows and doesn't care

Where am I supposed to practice safely?
>>
Find another parking lot or find some back roads that don't have any traffic. I doubt every parking lot will have a rent-a-cop.
>>
>>15152443
On the road you mongoloid.
Why the fuck are you even allowed to drive a manual if you passed you're test in an auto?
Faget
>>
A different empty parking lot maybe? Is there not a single parking lot without mall cops guarding it?
>>
>>15152449
I bought a manual to learn how and have fun. Had automatics before.

>>15152448
>>15152451
They all have fucking rent-a-cops.
>>
>>15152472
Do like I did and just drive it around town as much as you can. You'll eventually have it down the muscle memory. Might piss off a few people but fuck em.
>>
>>15152474
Will it fuck the car up doing jerky 1st gear shifts?
>>
>>15152482
With how many times I fucked it up I never noticed anything after I finally learned.

I was so bad at first gear starts that I did burnouts.
>>
This is why one license for two different transmissions are a bad idea.

Every fucking day there's like three threads on here about learning manual transmission.

Can we put a step by step guide as part of the sticky?
>>
Goddamn Americans
>Lol manual
>Land of the free
>Go away or I call the cops
>>
Kek security guard asked me what I was doing and just sat there and laughed
>>
Go back to that spot and tell the security guard to call the cops, politely. Realistically unless the local force has nothing going on it will take them 20 minutes to get there. Rip hektik skids after 10 minutes, tell the security guard to fuck off and get a real job and bone out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.