[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can anyone tell me what sort of wheels these are or similar ones?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 6075479165_2a1f34fe5e_b.jpg (168 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
6075479165_2a1f34fe5e_b.jpg
168 KB, 1024x683
can anyone tell me what sort of wheels these are or similar ones?
>>
File: 1438188100768.jpg (327 KB, 2829x1629) Image search: [Google]
1438188100768.jpg
327 KB, 2829x1629
SSR SP1 or maybe Work Meister? idk lol
>>
>>15147655
SSR SP1 Professor.
>>
>>15147655
Whatever they are, they look awful with a chrome lip. Then again most wheels do.
>>
>>15148114
That's not chrome, retard.
>>
>>15148283
Aww look, the wittle baby with his shiny lip wheels is mad that someone's telling him they look like shit
>>
>>15148302
It's not chrome though. Do you know what chrome looks like? Pro tip; not like that. That's a polished finish.
>>
>>15148308
>autism
>>
>>15147655
why not just keep the fucking stock wheels and leave these cars alone?
Either use it the way it was intended by the manufacturers or give it to one of us who actually appreciates a car for what it is .

yes i'm mad
>>
rota d2?
>>
>>15148350
because fuck people who want to improve their cars
>>
>>15148314
It's not, you're just wrong

There is no chromium on that wheel
>>
>>15148350
>give it to one of us who actually appreciates a car for what it is .
kek poor people are hilarious
>>
>>15148314
I'm autistic for telling you it's a polished finish rather than chrome? Lol ok
>>
>>15148378
except your not improving it your destroying the balance they were given by the PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS with sloppy parts made in china, plus it makes them look awful and destroys the resale value
>>
>>15148350
>you aren't allowed to modify your personal property it makes me mad ok!!!

Also dude aftermarket wheels and tires are hardly irreversible. Same goes for coilovers

>>15148390
Also this

>>15148395
those wheels are made in Japan, poorfag
>>
>>15148314
>>15148302
>>15148114
Dude, you're an idiot. It's a polished aluminum rim.

You're right, it looks pretty stupid, but you're also an idiot for calling it chrome when it's not. Chrome is a metal coating/plating (made from chromium, hence the name), similar to gold or silver plating. He's not autistic for calling you wrong, you're just an idiot for not knowing the difference between polished aluminum and chrome plating.
>>
>>15148395
>destroying the balance
what are you even talking about, kid. These cars were built in the 90s to be semi-sporty economy cars/luxury coupes. It's not like the manufacturers never compromise on the parts they want for their vehicles; why would you be this anal and stupid about "keeping it stock"? If you ever turn a wrench on any car, you'll realize that ALL cars have engineering mistakes/corners cut because it either doesn't signficantly impact overall performance, it makes packaging easier, it makes assembly easier, or any other myriad of reasons that pops up whenever you talk about mass production. No car is perfectly designed from the factory, so this idea that "they're perfect stock" is merely an illusion held on to by poorfags and boomer collectorpigs who don't actually give a fuck about what the car IS, they cling to some stylized/idealized vision of what the car company sold its original owners on in the era in which it was made.

Fuck off.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 640x640
>>15148350
Lol I hope this is bait
Who the fuck sincerely writes shit like this?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.