[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skoda Fabia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 473x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 473x311
Would you drive this car?
>>
>>15146626

With pleasure. VW engine, they are built well, why not?
>>
>>15146626
No, it's a shit car with no soul made out of recycled bottles. It's for people whose only priorities are practicality and price.
>>
>>15146657
Are you a man or women?
>>
I already do :^) Maintenance costs pennies here.
>>
>>15146626
No. Because of shitty desing (my opinion) as the only reason. I sat inside one and on the interior side it's much better and comfy, but still "edgy". I'd love the current Polo, though.
>>
>>15146626
I'd rather get the Rapid. Had one as a rental car last weekend and it was pretty good. The 3 cyl diesel engine was terrible though.
>>
>>15146657
>VW
>good engine
pick one
>>
>>15146960
MEMES

It's been quite a bit time and improvements since the new era VW engines have been on the market.
>>
>>15146974
thats not true

just because VW improved their engines doesnt mean they are good.
compared to other manufacturers their engines are still shit and everyone who buys them will get fucked by either their warranty or their mechanics
>>
It's pretty good, the auto is best in class easily. Bigish boot, well specced and cheap. I rate it
>>
>>15146995
Never had any problemen with their turbo diesels, as long as they're decently maintained and not always driven cold in the city
>>
>>15146998
>best in class
Not when you can buy a mazda 2 N/A 1.5l 115hp petrol engine.
>>
>>15146626
yes
>>
>>15146863
>comfy
lol

I guess you only drive shitboxes from the 90s.
>>
File: 1445460649438.jpg (24 KB, 283x284) Image search: [Google]
1445460649438.jpg
24 KB, 283x284
>>15146960
>>15146995

>Burgers still thinking that euro VW engines are the same as in the states

It's incredibly idiotic by VW that they apparently pump out shit engines for you guys but they're usually OK around here.
>>
>>15146626
No. If I want a cheap soulless econobox I'd get something that's reliable.
>inb4 but it's a škoda! and not a vw
Literally manufactured and assembled on the same platform and factory
>>
>>15147269
skoda usually uses parts that are proven to be reliable instead of "bleeding edge" new shit VW pumps out.

they can't afford to fuck up as much as VW so they're not stupid and use proven shit and therefore are more reliable.

if they were heaps of shit like you insist on they'd be long gone by now since reliability and fixability are literally the only reasons for most to buy a skoda.
>>
>>15147010
>Those sooted up intakes
>Long life bullshit maintenance scheme
>Stupid oil consumption
>2 year warranty

Nah. I would get my diesels somewhere. even Opel or Renault encourage more confidence.
>>
>>15147515
*somewhere else
>>
>>15146626
>>
>>15147252
actually im from germany
>>
>>15146657
>>15146960
I drive mk.1 fabia but with original skoda ohv engine

220000 km and only needed to change one injector
>>
>>15147295
Skoda uses older parts mostly because volkswagen doesn't want it to be competition to their own cars
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.