[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARE YOU READY /O/ ITS TIME FOR MONSTER TRUCK JAM! Seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: Jurrasic_attack.jpg (80 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
Jurrasic_attack.jpg
80 KB, 550x413
ARE YOU READY /O/ ITS TIME FOR MONSTER TRUCK JAM!

Seriously tho what does /o/ think of Monster Trucks?
>>
when I was little my dad would bring my brother and I to Monster Jam and needless to say it was fucking awesome. Would love to go again now that i can drink and enjoy some monster trucks with a bunch of beers in me, grow a big fat belly and havit stickin outta the bottom of my grave digger t shirt. fuck yeah, 'murica.
>>
File: 131188.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
131188.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>Monster Truck Jam

Americans talk so funny.
>>
>>15146578
It's great at what it does; entertain. There's really nothing more to it. Don't take it too seriously, and you'll have a great time watching some stuff get crushed; over think, and your doomed to make comparisons to more serious motorsports such as WRC or GT racing.
>>
File: El Toro Loco-Orange-2015.jpg (144 KB, 620x341) Image search: [Google]
El Toro Loco-Orange-2015.jpg
144 KB, 620x341
Anyone else /eltoroloco/ here?
>>
Love it. Always fun to watch.

Been a fan of Grave Digger for year just because of how wild the guy is behind the wheel

>>15147079
The driver's, Becky, is pretty hot too. That's another thing. All forms of motorsport considered, there are more women drivers and crew members in Monster Jam than any other motorsport.
There's 2 professional teams staffed and driven by women (Medusa and El Toro Loco). There's also the Monster Mutt Dalmation, Scooby Doo and one of the Bounty Hunter trucks

One of the things I love about the sport is they put on a show for the fans.

During the 2000 World Finals freestyle, Grave Digger went through 3 trucks to give the fans a show even though only 1 of those runs was counted.

Europoors, here's the entire mentioned Grave Digger Encore thing. Watch it and then tell us you were bored.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxL8-9YYIzc
>>
>>15146578
>lifted truck
>must be a cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 494x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 494x330
>>15147079
Even tho they're basically the same truck I like the OG bull
>>
>>15147312
The original driver now drives the Maximum Destruction truck.
>>
>>15147296
ah that was fantastic, thanks
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-27-09-26-24.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-27-09-26-24.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
The original Bigfoot is pretty fucking cool, tbqh senpai
>>
>Based Grave Digger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0poDIyPEl0
>>
>>15146578
It's the most American sport ever.
Roaring snarling V8s, stuff being crushed, HUGE wheels, trucks lifted wayyy off the ground, and huge jumps. And it's all nicely contained in a stadium.
Oh, and the judges of the 'smashing shit' category are kids pulled randomly from the crowd and given score cards.
It's fucking awesome.

Max D best D.

>>15147722
> Monster jam thread
> Posts bigfoot
Get out.
>>
Ive worked at my local NFL Stadium for a number of years, and I work during the Monster Jam events as well. One time I stayed up in the announcers' booth during monster truck races and I heard them plan out who will win about five minutes before the races

They staged two guys (I forget which trucks but the drivers were brothers) to be in the final race to make a bit of drama for the event. It more or less ruined the racing portion for me.

That being said, the freestyle segment is still entertaining as fuck, and if Grave Digger's driver doesn't rip the skin off his truck, then I'm not satisfied
>>
>>15149331
I've known the racing was rigged for years. The freestyle is never rigged though.
>>
File: 1440848503396.jpg (29 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1440848503396.jpg
29 KB, 264x264
>>15148915
that glowing drivetrain at 4:50
>>
>>15149331
The racing isn't entertaining anyway. I only watch it for the freestyle.
>>
>>15149402
>>15149503
Being rigged wasn't too much of a surprise to me, but still it felt different now that I know for sure

But yeah the racing was never why people went to monster jam anyways
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.